- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Photos London Las Vegas GayCities gay travel travel New York City Chicago Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Fire Island Pride party haus Theater San Francisco New York Los Angeles pride haus
PHOTOS: San Franciscans Celebrates A Blow To Hate With Prop 8 Ruling
Feb 10, 2012
While the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal’s Prop 8 ruling doesn’t automatically mean a win in California, it’s certainly a step in the right direction. And before we begin to fret that the right to marry in the Golden State now rests with a right-wing Supreme Court clique (who never invites us to eat lunch with them on the playground), there was plenty of hootin’ and hollering when the verdict was announced.
Click through for photos from the San Francisco courthouse as the decision was read.
Images via Dina Boyer