- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel New York Pride San Francisco Marriage Equality Washington DC pride haus party haus Los Angeles GayCities Theater Photos Miami benefit haus Las Vegas New York City Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago London
PHOTOS: San Franciscans Celebrates A Blow To Hate With Prop 8 Ruling
Feb 10, 2012
While the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal’s Prop 8 ruling doesn’t automatically mean a win in California, it’s certainly a step in the right direction. And before we begin to fret that the right to marry in the Golden State now rests with a right-wing Supreme Court clique (who never invites us to eat lunch with them on the playground), there was plenty of hootin’ and hollering when the verdict was announced.
Click through for photos from the San Francisco courthouse as the decision was read.
Images via Dina Boyer