- PHOTOS: Queer Pokémon Fans Stun Straight Nerds, Invade Massive PAX Convention
- The Five Kinkiest Cities In America
- Your 2014 Mr. Gay World Is A Super Hot Dance Teacher From The UK
- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus Theater Pride Miami GayCities New York City party haus Las Vegas London Marriage Equality Los Angeles New York Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes travel Photos Washington DC Fire Island pride haus San Francisco
PHOTOS: San Franciscans Celebrates A Blow To Hate With Prop 8 Ruling
Feb 10, 2012 by GayCities
While the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal’s Prop 8 ruling doesn’t automatically mean a win in California, it’s certainly a step in the right direction. And before we begin to fret that the right to marry in the Golden State now rests with a right-wing Supreme Court clique (who never invites us to eat lunch with them on the playground), there was plenty of hootin’ and hollering when the verdict was announced.
Click through for photos from the San Francisco courthouse as the decision was read.
Images via Dina Boyer