- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus London Pride travel GayCities Los Angeles New York City Photos San Francisco Washington DC pride haus party haus Miami Chicago Theater Jeffrey James Keyes New York Marriage Equality Fire Island Las Vegas
PHOTOS: Lil’ Jon Thrills And Film Fans Chill On Sundance’s Opening Night
Jan 20, 2012
Over the next week, Evan Mulvihill will be reporting on the best gay-interest screenings, parties and panels at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. (PS: Check in on our sister site, GayCities, if you’re going!)
Last night was the official start of this year’s Sundance festivities and we hit the parties hard.
At around 1am we caught hip-hop’s Lil’ Jon spinning his track “Get Low” at Downstairs Park City while film fanatics thronged him in the VIP area. (After the line “Sweat drop down my balls,” the King of Crunk told the ladies in the crowd, “You don’t have balls! They crawl, though.”)
But the really big bash was earlier in the evening, the official Sundance opening night party at the Legacy Lounge. No rap stars (we don’t think) but lots of cute folks warming up for a week of films and fun.
Click through for pictures of cute film buffs at the Sundance Film Festival’s opening night party.