- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Jeffrey James Keyes party haus San Francisco New York Photos Marriage Equality Miami Chicago Theater benefit haus Washington DC GayCities Los Angeles Pride Fire Island pride haus New York City Las Vegas London
PHOTOS: Lil’ Jon Thrills And Film Fans Chill On Sundance’s Opening Night
Jan 20, 2012
Over the next week, Evan Mulvihill will be reporting on the best gay-interest screenings, parties and panels at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. (PS: Check in on our sister site, GayCities, if you’re going!)
Last night was the official start of this year’s Sundance festivities and we hit the parties hard.
At around 1am we caught hip-hop’s Lil’ Jon spinning his track “Get Low” at Downstairs Park City while film fanatics thronged him in the VIP area. (After the line “Sweat drop down my balls,” the King of Crunk told the ladies in the crowd, “You don’t have balls! They crawl, though.”)
But the really big bash was earlier in the evening, the official Sundance opening night party at the Legacy Lounge. No rap stars (we don’t think) but lots of cute folks warming up for a week of films and fun.
Click through for pictures of cute film buffs at the Sundance Film Festival’s opening night party.