- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon New York City Photos Las Vegas party haus Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles travel Fire Island GayCities Theater Marriage Equality Miami gay travel New York Chicago pride haus Pride San Francisco Washington DC
PHOTOS: Lil’ Jon Thrills And Film Fans Chill On Sundance’s Opening Night
Jan 20, 2012
Over the next week, Evan Mulvihill will be reporting on the best gay-interest screenings, parties and panels at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. (PS: Check in on our sister site, GayCities, if you’re going!)
Last night was the official start of this year’s Sundance festivities and we hit the parties hard.
At around 1am we caught hip-hop’s Lil’ Jon spinning his track “Get Low” at Downstairs Park City while film fanatics thronged him in the VIP area. (After the line “Sweat drop down my balls,” the King of Crunk told the ladies in the crowd, “You don’t have balls! They crawl, though.”)
But the really big bash was earlier in the evening, the official Sundance opening night party at the Legacy Lounge. No rap stars (we don’t think) but lots of cute folks warming up for a week of films and fun.
Click through for pictures of cute film buffs at the Sundance Film Festival’s opening night party.