- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
- PHOTOS: HBO’s Looking Takes A Bite Of The Big Apple
- And The Winners Are…
- PHOTOS: Hot Jocks Drop Trou For The Ali Forney Center
- Find Summer Lovin’ All Year Round On Los Angeles Beaches
- After the Ball Dropped: New Yorkers Get Into 2015
- PHOTOS: Kisses, Tears And Laughter At Florida’s First Gay Weddings
- Florida Homophobes Sulk In Shadows As Marriages Commence
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Pride San Francisco Miami pride haus Las Vegas New York City Chicago Marriage Equality Theater Fire Island Los Angeles New York London Washington DC travel GayCities Photos Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus
PHOTOS: Lil’ Jon Thrills And Film Fans Chill On Sundance’s Opening Night
Jan 20, 2012
Over the next week, Evan Mulvihill will be reporting on the best gay-interest screenings, parties and panels at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. (PS: Check in on our sister site, GayCities, if you’re going!)
Last night was the official start of this year’s Sundance festivities and we hit the parties hard.
At around 1am we caught hip-hop’s Lil’ Jon spinning his track “Get Low” at Downstairs Park City while film fanatics thronged him in the VIP area. (After the line “Sweat drop down my balls,” the King of Crunk told the ladies in the crowd, “You don’t have balls! They crawl, though.”)
But the really big bash was earlier in the evening, the official Sundance opening night party at the Legacy Lounge. No rap stars (we don’t think) but lots of cute folks warming up for a week of films and fun.
Click through for pictures of cute film buffs at the Sundance Film Festival’s opening night party.