- PHOTOS: Looking’s Frankie Alvarez Helps Raise Funds For LGBT Elders
- 11 Incredible Out Adventures To Experience Before You Die
- French Politicians Are Freaked Over Tabloid Outing Of Gay VP
- The Golden Girls Xmas Drag Show Is All Sorts Of Holiday Magic
- Vote For The 2014 Best Of GayCities And Win A Free Trip For Two
- The Ultimate San Francisco Xmas List
- A Handy Glossary Of Gay Terms For The Well-Meaning Hetty
- 8 Events To Titilate Your Christmas Spirit
- Win A New Year’s Vacation To San Francisco
- World AIDS Day Events Near You
- 30 Things Every Gay Man Must Do Before Turning 30
- PHOTOS: Sexy Crowd Turns It Up For Change At HRC Bash
- PHOTOS: Naughty Pups Get Down And Dirty At The Eagle
- PHOTOS: LGBT Center Event Honors Women’s Right Activists And Politicians
- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes GayCities Las Vegas Miami Pride Chicago Los Angeles New York benefit haus Washington DC New York City Photos Marriage Equality San Francisco Fire Island party haus travel pride haus London Theater
PHOTOS: Lil’ Jon Thrills And Film Fans Chill On Sundance’s Opening Night
Jan 20, 2012
Over the next week, Evan Mulvihill will be reporting on the best gay-interest screenings, parties and panels at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. (PS: Check in on our sister site, GayCities, if you’re going!)
Last night was the official start of this year’s Sundance festivities and we hit the parties hard.
At around 1am we caught hip-hop’s Lil’ Jon spinning his track “Get Low” at Downstairs Park City while film fanatics thronged him in the VIP area. (After the line “Sweat drop down my balls,” the King of Crunk told the ladies in the crowd, “You don’t have balls! They crawl, though.”)
But the really big bash was earlier in the evening, the official Sundance opening night party at the Legacy Lounge. No rap stars (we don’t think) but lots of cute folks warming up for a week of films and fun.
Click through for pictures of cute film buffs at the Sundance Film Festival’s opening night party.