- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Theater GayCities pride haus San Francisco Pride Los Angeles Washington DC Chicago Las Vegas Miami gay travel party haus Photos New York City Marriage Equality Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes London travel
Naked Boys Singing Finally Getting Dressed And Going Home
Jan 03, 2012
Er, we mean calling it a day.
The tres-gay show, which celebrates the male form in all its glory, is the second-longest musical in off-Broadway history after The Fantasticks and has spawned productions all over the world (including a few that were shut down) as well as a 2007 film version. It’ll continue its run at New World Stages until January 28.
With the coldsnap New York is facing now, though, don’t be surprised if there’s a little…shrinkage.