- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island New York City Miami Pride party haus benefit haus Theater New York GayCities Washington DC Marriage Equality San Francisco Photos Las Vegas pride haus travel London Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago
Naked Boys Singing Finally Getting Dressed And Going Home
Jan 03, 2012
Er, we mean calling it a day.
The tres-gay show, which celebrates the male form in all its glory, is the second-longest musical in off-Broadway history after The Fantasticks and has spawned productions all over the world (including a few that were shut down) as well as a 2007 film version. It’ll continue its run at New World Stages until January 28.
With the coldsnap New York is facing now, though, don’t be surprised if there’s a little…shrinkage.