- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Pride Photos New York pride haus Miami Las Vegas Marriage Equality San Francisco Chicago party haus benefit haus New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Theater Los Angeles travel Fire Island London
Naked Boys Singing Finally Getting Dressed And Going Home
Jan 03, 2012
Er, we mean calling it a day.
The tres-gay show, which celebrates the male form in all its glory, is the second-longest musical in off-Broadway history after The Fantasticks and has spawned productions all over the world (including a few that were shut down) as well as a 2007 film version. It’ll continue its run at New World Stages until January 28.
With the coldsnap New York is facing now, though, don’t be surprised if there’s a little…shrinkage.