- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Chicago Fire Island Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles New York City Las Vegas London GayCities San Francisco New York Theater party haus benefit haus pride haus Washington DC Marriage Equality Photos Pride
Naked Boys Singing Finally Getting Dressed And Going Home
Jan 03, 2012 by GayCities
Er, we mean calling it a day.
The tres-gay show, which celebrates the male form in all its glory, is the second-longest musical in off-Broadway history after The Fantasticks and has spawned productions all over the world (including a few that were shut down) as well as a 2007 film version. It’ll continue its run at New World Stages until January 28.
With the coldsnap New York is facing now, though, don’t be surprised if there’s a little…shrinkage.