- Keith Haring’s greatest masterpiece is hidden in an old men’s bathroom in NYC
- Bikers pedal across the globe in their birthday suits for the 13th annual World Naked Bike Ride
- Pizza, martinis and puppies: the insider’s guide to Chicago’s International Mr. Leather
- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco New York City travel Las Vegas Pride Photos Los Angeles GayCities London pride haus Marriage Equality gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC party haus Fire Island Miami Chicago Theater New York
PHOTOS: A Year Through The Lens Of Justin Violini
Oct 28, 2011
We certainly aren’t complaining.
Now he’s collected his favorite snapshots from the past year (most taken in Bushwick and the Bowery) into a scrapbook that celebrates the male form.
And again, we don’t complain.
Click through the next pages for a taste of the full collection.