- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Los Angeles Theater London gay travel Fire Island Chicago San Francisco New York New York City party haus Washington DC pride haus Marriage Equality travel Miami Pride
PHOTOS: A Year Through The Lens Of Justin Violini
Oct 28, 2011
We certainly aren’t complaining.
Now he’s collected his favorite snapshots from the past year (most taken in Bushwick and the Bowery) into a scrapbook that celebrates the male form.
And again, we don’t complain.
Click through the next pages for a taste of the full collection.