- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Fire Island San Francisco Los Angeles travel Theater Chicago Photos New York Marriage Equality gay travel Las Vegas party haus Pride pride haus Miami London Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC GayCities
PHOTOS: A Year Through The Lens Of Justin Violini
Oct 28, 2011
We certainly aren’t complaining.
Now he’s collected his favorite snapshots from the past year (most taken in Bushwick and the Bowery) into a scrapbook that celebrates the male form.
And again, we don’t complain.
Click through the next pages for a taste of the full collection.