- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Marriage Equality travel Theater New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Las Vegas GayCities Fire Island Miami Photos Los Angeles party haus San Francisco London Washington DC New York pride haus gay travel
PHOTOS: A Year Through The Lens Of Justin Violini
Oct 28, 2011
We certainly aren’t complaining.
Now he’s collected his favorite snapshots from the past year (most taken in Bushwick and the Bowery) into a scrapbook that celebrates the male form.
And again, we don’t complain.
Click through the next pages for a taste of the full collection.