- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Photos Theater New York Chicago San Francisco Washington DC Marriage Equality travel gay travel Pride pride haus New York City party haus GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes London Las Vegas Fire Island Miami
PHOTOS: Folsom Street Fair Defies Mother Nature by Heating up San Francisco
Sep 27, 2011
San Francisco‘s Folsom Street Fair was threatened by rain and overcast skies this year, but nothing could cool off one of the world’s sexiest public gathering, where leather boys and girls and fetishists of all stripes—plus legions of fans from around the world—were up to their annual hijinks.
More than 400,000 people crowded the 12-block radius all Sunday afternoon. We assigned the incomparable Kevin Kauer to cover all the highlights in pictures. Enjoy, and stay tuned for more Folsom party slideshows!