- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Washington DC party haus Pride Photos Los Angeles New York Chicago New York City San Francisco benefit haus Fire Island Miami Theater Jeffrey James Keyes London GayCities Marriage Equality Las Vegas pride haus
PHOTOS: Folsom Street Fair Defies Mother Nature by Heating up San Francisco
Sep 27, 2011
San Francisco‘s Folsom Street Fair was threatened by rain and overcast skies this year, but nothing could cool off one of the world’s sexiest public gathering, where leather boys and girls and fetishists of all stripes—plus legions of fans from around the world—were up to their annual hijinks.
More than 400,000 people crowded the 12-block radius all Sunday afternoon. We assigned the incomparable Kevin Kauer to cover all the highlights in pictures. Enjoy, and stay tuned for more Folsom party slideshows!