- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
- 5 Hotties Recommend The Best Places To Eat, Drink And Hang Out In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Beaches 2014
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Las Vegas pride haus Miami London party haus Photos Chicago benefit haus Los Angeles Pride New York City travel Theater New York Fire Island Marriage Equality Washington DC San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Folsom Street Fair Defies Mother Nature by Heating up San Francisco
Sep 27, 2011 by gaycities
San Francisco‘s Folsom Street Fair was threatened by rain and overcast skies this year, but nothing could cool off one of the world’s sexiest public gathering, where leather boys and girls and fetishists of all stripes—plus legions of fans from around the world—were up to their annual hijinks.
More than 400,000 people crowded the 12-block radius all Sunday afternoon. We assigned the incomparable Kevin Kauer to cover all the highlights in pictures. Enjoy, and stay tuned for more Folsom party slideshows!