- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago New York pride haus Theater travel London Fire Island New York City Miami Pride Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Las Vegas Marriage Equality San Francisco Los Angeles Photos benefit haus Washington DC party haus
PHOTOS: Provincetown Gets Neon-ed Out For A Pre-Carnival “Fag Bash”
Aug 19, 2011
We keep hearing about the popular Wednesday night “Fag Bash” party in the basement of Provincetown’s Governor Bradford, so we sent Queerty/GayCities photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes to scope it out. The weekly gathering always has a theme and, on the eve of Carnival, the boys took “neon” to a whole new level.