- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Theater Las Vegas party haus Washington DC London travel pride haus Miami Los Angeles Photos Jeffrey James Keyes New York Chicago Marriage Equality Pride San Francisco GayCities gay travel New York City
PHOTOS: Provincetown Gets Neon-ed Out For A Pre-Carnival “Fag Bash”
Aug 19, 2011
We keep hearing about the popular Wednesday night “Fag Bash” party in the basement of Provincetown’s Governor Bradford, so we sent Queerty/GayCities photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes to scope it out. The weekly gathering always has a theme and, on the eve of Carnival, the boys took “neon” to a whole new level.