- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
- VOTE: Stoli Guy New York Winner Matthew Has The Pipes Of A Champion
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Peter Stomps His Way Into Our Hearts
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities party haus travel Los Angeles New York Las Vegas London Miami Photos New York City Washington DC Fire Island Pride San Francisco benefit haus Chicago Theater
PHOTOS: Life Is Swede At Stockholm Pride 2011
Aug 08, 2011 by GayCities
Some things are universal—death, taxes, Dykes on Bikes heading up gay pride parades.
The lesbian motorcycle association led Stockholm Pride‘s street parade on Saturday, the largest LGBT gathering in Scandinavia. The march started at the Zinkensdamm sports arena in Södermalm and wrapped up in at Sergels Torg in the city center. And not even some last-minute rain could dampen the high spirits at the event, a culmination of a week of LGBT-related events. Check out our colorful slideshow above.
Have you been to Stockholm Pride—or just have an anecdote from a trip to Sweden? Share with the group in the comments below!