- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes San Francisco GayCities travel Miami Chicago Las Vegas New York City gay travel New York Theater Marriage Equality Pride pride haus Los Angeles Fire Island London Washington DC party haus Photos
They Call It NYC’s New “Kings” Party But There Are Plenty of Queens Strutting Around
Jun 16, 2011
Hot off the success of the recently concluded Griffin Sundays run in NYC’s meatpacking district, Brian Rafferty’s new Kings at Juliet in West Chelsea is proving to be just as steamy. The Wednesday night weekly event attracts a hot edgy set, bringing some nice variation to the sometimes carbon copy Chelsea look. Here’s some shots from the mid-week mayhem.
Photos by BP Photo