- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities pride haus party haus Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island Washington DC Chicago Pride benefit haus travel Las Vegas San Francisco Miami Los Angeles Theater New York New York City Marriage Equality London
They Call It NYC’s New “Kings” Party But There Are Plenty of Queens Strutting Around
Jun 16, 2011
Hot off the success of the recently concluded Griffin Sundays run in NYC’s meatpacking district, Brian Rafferty’s new Kings at Juliet in West Chelsea is proving to be just as steamy. The Wednesday night weekly event attracts a hot edgy set, bringing some nice variation to the sometimes carbon copy Chelsea look. Here’s some shots from the mid-week mayhem.
Photos by BP Photo