- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Marriage Equality party haus London Fire Island GayCities Chicago Miami Las Vegas New York travel Theater Photos Washington DC pride haus gay travel San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Pride
They Call It NYC’s New “Kings” Party But There Are Plenty of Queens Strutting Around
Jun 16, 2011
Hot off the success of the recently concluded Griffin Sundays run in NYC’s meatpacking district, Brian Rafferty’s new Kings at Juliet in West Chelsea is proving to be just as steamy. The Wednesday night weekly event attracts a hot edgy set, bringing some nice variation to the sometimes carbon copy Chelsea look. Here’s some shots from the mid-week mayhem.
Photos by BP Photo