- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Los Angeles GayCities London party haus New York Chicago travel San Francisco Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Las Vegas pride haus Fire Island Miami Washington DC gay travel Photos Theater
They Call It NYC’s New “Kings” Party But There Are Plenty of Queens Strutting Around
Jun 16, 2011
Hot off the success of the recently concluded Griffin Sundays run in NYC’s meatpacking district, Brian Rafferty’s new Kings at Juliet in West Chelsea is proving to be just as steamy. The Wednesday night weekly event attracts a hot edgy set, bringing some nice variation to the sometimes carbon copy Chelsea look. Here’s some shots from the mid-week mayhem.
Photos by BP Photo