- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago Washington DC Theater Las Vegas London Fire Island Pride Photos pride haus travel Marriage Equality Los Angeles New York gay travel San Francisco Miami Jeffrey James Keyes party haus New York City GayCities
Cherry Grove, The Pines, and the Meat Rack: Memorial Day on Fire Island
May 31, 2011
GayCities photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes checks in from his world travels with updates from his best and most unusual experiences. This Memorial Day Weekend he brought his camera to Fire Island to party with DJ Lina, gay guidos, porn stars, drag queens and Chelsea expatriates.
Images by Jeffrey James Keyes