- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Washington DC New York Chicago Fire Island New York City party haus Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Theater travel Miami gay travel Las Vegas London Marriage Equality Photos GayCities San Francisco Los Angeles
Cherry Grove, The Pines, and the Meat Rack: Memorial Day on Fire Island
May 31, 2011
GayCities photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes checks in from his world travels with updates from his best and most unusual experiences. This Memorial Day Weekend he brought his camera to Fire Island to party with DJ Lina, gay guidos, porn stars, drag queens and Chelsea expatriates.
Images by Jeffrey James Keyes