- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Marriage Equality London Washington DC Photos GayCities gay travel Miami Chicago Pride party haus Jeffrey James Keyes New York City San Francisco Los Angeles travel New York Fire Island pride haus Las Vegas
More MILK Pictures
Jan 24, 2008
The transformation of the Castro District in San Francisco is coming to a head as filming begins tomorrow for Gus Van Sant’s MILK.
Most of the store fronts near Harvey’s Camera Shop have gotten new signage. And another has closed for the filming turning itself into the liquor store it was years ago.
Harvey’s Camera Shop. Notice the large photo of how it used to look on the counter, and behind it the dutiful recreation of everything down to the film boxes.