- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Los Angeles GayCities Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC New York City Marriage Equality London Las Vegas travel Miami pride haus benefit haus San Francisco Pride Fire Island party haus Chicago New York
More MILK Pictures
Jan 24, 2008
The transformation of the Castro District in San Francisco is coming to a head as filming begins tomorrow for Gus Van Sant’s MILK.
Most of the store fronts near Harvey’s Camera Shop have gotten new signage. And another has closed for the filming turning itself into the liquor store it was years ago.
Harvey’s Camera Shop. Notice the large photo of how it used to look on the counter, and behind it the dutiful recreation of everything down to the film boxes.