- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Chicago Fire Island New York New York City Las Vegas Los Angeles Marriage Equality pride haus London travel Photos Washington DC benefit haus Pride Theater party haus
More MILK Pictures
Jan 24, 2008
The transformation of the Castro District in San Francisco is coming to a head as filming begins tomorrow for Gus Van Sant’s MILK.
Most of the store fronts near Harvey’s Camera Shop have gotten new signage. And another has closed for the filming turning itself into the liquor store it was years ago.
Harvey’s Camera Shop. Notice the large photo of how it used to look on the counter, and behind it the dutiful recreation of everything down to the film boxes.