What makes The Most Original Stoli Guy?
Judges will look for these qualities in
- He is passionate about originality.
- He genuinely cares for his community.
- He is comfortable in his own skin.
- He has a personality you'd cheer for.
- He is reliable and can be counted on.
What is Stoli's position on the situation in Russia?
Stolichaya Premium Vodka stands strong and proud with the global LGBT community against the attitude and actions of the Russian Government. Read the Stoli CEO's Letter to the LGBT Community
How will GayCities and Stoli find The Most Original Stoli Guy?
- Recruitment: Guys (like you!) submit their information online and
choose the city where they can compete.
- Live Events: Selected applicants will be invited to take the stage
at a local venue to participate in a series of creative challenges.
- Online Voting: You can vote for one of the 13 local winners online. Voting results will be used as part of over-all contestant scoring in the National Stoli Guy Finale.
- Finals: A local winner from each city will be flown to New York City
for the live nationwide finale.
When and where is the finale?
- When: Thursday, September 19th, 2013 9pm-12am
- Where: Marquee New York, 289 10th Ave New York, NY 10001 (at 27th)
- RSVP Here
- Broadcast of the full program will be available here on GayCities
What will the 13 local winners receive?
- The chance to become Stoli's local LGBT Ambassador.
- A trip to New York City, transportation and accommodations courtesy of GayCities.
- Professional photoshoot session.
- Profile featured on Queerty.
- $100 gift certificate from Andrew Christian.
What will the national winner receive?
- The chance to become Stoli's national LGBT Ambassador.
- Trip to Los Angeles, California to appear as an honorary Andrew Christian model with a featured role in an Andrew Christian video and solo photoshoot with an official Andrew Christian photographer.
- Exclusive interview and photos published on Queerty.
- $500 gift certificate from Andrew Christian.
- Four night stay at Island House Key West, plus Stoli bottle service upon check-in. (travel not included)
How do the voting totals and donation to charity vote work?
- For each valid vote, Stoli will donate $1 to CenterLink, up to $10,000.
- Only one vote received from the same person (measured by cookie, ip or email address) per day is counted towards each finalist's total and towards the donation to charity.
- Any vote can be disqualified if GayCities determines that the entry appears to be generated via scripts or automated submission.
Who is CenterLink and what do they do?
Founded in 1994, CenterLink plays an important role in supporting the growth of LGBT centers across the country and addressing the challenges they face, by helping them to improve their organizational and service delivery capacity and increase access to public resources in support of their programs. CenterLink also acts as the voice for LGBT community centers in national grassroots organizing, coalition building and awareness raising in order to strengthen and build a unified center movement. More at http://www.lgbtcenters.org/