Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a Stoli Guy?
Judges will look for these qualities in evaluating contestants:
- He is authentic.
- He genuinely cares for his community.
- He is comfortable in his own skin.
- He can entertain a crowd.
- He has a personality you'd cheer for.
- He is reliable and can be counted on.
How will GayCities and Stoli find the 2014 Stoli Guy?
- Recruitment: Guys (like you!) submit their information online and
choose the city where they can compete.
- Live Events: Selected applicants will be invited to take the stage
at a local venue to participate in a series of creative challenges.
- Online Voting: You can vote for one of the 12 local winners online. Voting results will be used as part of over-all contestant scoring in the National Stoli Guy Finals.
- Finals: A local winner from each city will be flown to New York City
for the live nationwide finale.
- See the Official Rules for more details
When and where are the finals?
- When: Mid-September, 2014
- Where:New York City
What will the local winners receive?
- The chance to become Stoli's local LGBT Ambassador.
- A trip to New York City, transportation and accommodations courtesy of GayCities.
- Professional photoshoot session.
- Profile featured on Queerty.
- $100 gift certificate from Andrew Christian.
What will the national winner receive?
- $10,000 cash prize
- The chance to become a national LGBT Ambassador for Stoli.
- Exclusive interview and photos published on Queerty.