- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Marriage Equality gay travel New York City Chicago travel Los Angeles London Fire Island San Francisco Washington DC Photos Pride Miami Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas party haus pride haus New York
Tag Archives: shorts
Mar 13, 2012 by GayCities
Are you gonna be in Atlanta on March 25? If so, make it your business to attend the Atlanta Film Festival for the world debut of “The Men’s Room,” featured in the trailer above. Directed by Jane Pickett and starring …
Mar 09, 2012 by GayCities
In the touching, award-winning short “James,” by writer-director Connor Clements, a young Irish lad feels like an outsider at home and at school. When he finally confides his burgeoning feelings to a favorite teacher, the result is not what he …