- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York San Francisco Fire Island Theater Las Vegas Washington DC Miami Pride Photos New York City pride haus party haus Chicago GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Los Angeles gay travel travel London
Tag Archives: shorts
Mar 13, 2012 by GayCities
Are you gonna be in Atlanta on March 25? If so, make it your business to attend the Atlanta Film Festival for the world debut of “The Men’s Room,” featured in the trailer above. Directed by Jane Pickett and starring …
Mar 09, 2012 by GayCities
In the touching, award-winning short “James,” by writer-director Connor Clements, a young Irish lad feels like an outsider at home and at school. When he finally confides his burgeoning feelings to a favorite teacher, the result is not what he …