Swish Edition: “XY” Returns, Dancing in Baltimore & The Oscars
On this jam-packed episode, we talk to Eric Bogs, the publisher of the soon-to-be revived XY Magazine. The celebration of gay youth will be back later in 2011.
We also talk for the first time to Metro Weekly magazine co-publisher and editor-in-chief Randy Shulman for his take on the Oscars as well as his magazine’s second annual “25 Gay Films Everyone Should See.” You might be surprised what made (and what didn’t make) their list.
Other Episode 122 topics:
- Steve is getting his wisdom teeth out.
- Dale, Scott & Steve dance and watch girls do dirty things to each other.
- Justin Bieber gets a haircut and comes out as a little Republican;
- Mexican brewery is marketing a new beer to the gays.
- Glee‘s Darren Criss comes out as straight (and shows off his hot hairy chest!);
- Facebook getsgayer.
- A 10-year-old covers Gaga and gets herself a record deal and a spot on Ellen.
- The boys play a new in-studio game: “F&*#, Marry, Kill.”
All that and we also announce the winner of the first of three Brent Everett Fleshjacks. (It’s not too late to sign-up to win for weeks two and three.)
Oh, and we remind you that we’re co-hosting, “Come Dancing” at Baltimore’s Hippo nightclub Saturday, February 26, where our own Jason Royce will be spinning the hottest dance hits and the boys from Nitecamp will be performing.
Episode 122 is called “The Return of XY.” You can stream or download the audio from the Flash player below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.