- An Oscar Wilde Tour Of The Metropolitan Art Museum’s Queer Hidden Treasures
- Bet You Don’t Know This About The Castro’s Fabulous New Sidewalks
- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Chicago Theater Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Pride GayCities travel benefit haus Las Vegas Fire Island Los Angeles Marriage Equality New York San Francisco pride haus Washington DC New York City Photos Miami
Robin Williams Bear Fashion Motherload Unearthed in SF
Feb 09, 2011
In what’s sure to be breaking news in San Francisco on the eve of IBR weekend, a bear sized fashion mother-load was uncovered today by yours truly at Mission second hand staple Thirft Town. It seems that an entire lot of wardrobe belonging to famed-furball Robin Williams, the Academy Award winning actor, came up for sale through unknown means. Williams apparently shares sizing with many of the hirsute soon-to-be-upon us in SF (and luckily, including yours truly!).
Williams’ clothing collection included major and amazing finds from designers like Issey Miyake, Junya Watanabe, Giorgio Armani and Commes des Garcon. Better still, the clothes were all priced to move at the bargain basement of Thrift Town, and seemed to include the tuxedo Williams wore to accept his “Good WillHunting” Oscar–and several Giorgio Armani tuxedos to boot.
So if you are a savvy, full-sized fella like myself, I would head down to Thrift Town for whats sure to be a major wardrobe booster. If you hurry, you might beat the Sui Generis team, who will surely be taking a peak of potential items to feature at their major store reopening.
Find more great shopping in San Francisco on GayCities