- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater London GayCities gay travel Los Angeles travel Pride Las Vegas Miami Chicago pride haus Photos New York San Francisco New York City Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Fire Island Washington DC
Holiday Shopping Drag Bag: New York City’s Sherry Vine
Dec 24, 2010
Sherry Vine’s Holiday Shopping Drag Bag:
1. Rock and Roll Bling from Patricia Field’s. Because I’m a whore but I still wanna shine!
2. Big blonde sexy wigs from Wigbar.com, the masters of wig design!!
3. Go to any Ricky’s and make a whole drag basket for cheap–fishnets, lashes, gloss and lube (you never know!).
4. A gift certificate to Elmo restaurant. I don’t usually eat but when I do Elmo’s is my fav!
5. A membership to Club H (the best steam room in town – I mean, yoga class!!!)
For more holiday shopping ideas, check out the GayCities New York shopping guide