- Keith Haring’s greatest masterpiece is hidden in an old men’s bathroom in NYC
- Bikers pedal across the globe in their birthday suits for the 13th annual World Naked Bike Ride
- Pizza, martinis and puppies: the insider’s guide to Chicago’s International Mr. Leather
- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon New York City New York Miami Fire Island Washington DC Los Angeles party haus Marriage Equality Chicago San Francisco travel gay travel Pride Las Vegas GayCities Theater Photos pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes
Holiday Shopping Drag Bag: New York City’s Sherry Vine
Dec 24, 2010
Sherry Vine’s Holiday Shopping Drag Bag:
1. Rock and Roll Bling from Patricia Field’s. Because I’m a whore but I still wanna shine!
2. Big blonde sexy wigs from Wigbar.com, the masters of wig design!!
3. Go to any Ricky’s and make a whole drag basket for cheap–fishnets, lashes, gloss and lube (you never know!).
4. A gift certificate to Elmo restaurant. I don’t usually eat but when I do Elmo’s is my fav!
5. A membership to Club H (the best steam room in town – I mean, yoga class!!!)
For more holiday shopping ideas, check out the GayCities New York shopping guide