- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality New York Photos San Francisco Los Angeles Washington DC travel Theater Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities party haus gay travel New York City Fire Island London pride haus Miami Pride Chicago Las Vegas
Holiday Shopping Drag Bag: New York City’s Sherry Vine
Dec 24, 2010
Sherry Vine’s Holiday Shopping Drag Bag:
1. Rock and Roll Bling from Patricia Field’s. Because I’m a whore but I still wanna shine!
2. Big blonde sexy wigs from Wigbar.com, the masters of wig design!!
3. Go to any Ricky’s and make a whole drag basket for cheap–fishnets, lashes, gloss and lube (you never know!).
4. A gift certificate to Elmo restaurant. I don’t usually eat but when I do Elmo’s is my fav!
5. A membership to Club H (the best steam room in town – I mean, yoga class!!!)
For more holiday shopping ideas, check out the GayCities New York shopping guide