- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Chicago travel New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Photos Pride Marriage Equality Miami pride haus London San Francisco Fire Island party haus New York Los Angeles Washington DC GayCities gay travel Theater
Vote in Best of GayCities, 2010: Most Fabulous Brunch
Nov 30, 2010
One word above all in the culinary lexicon pricks up the collective ears of the gays: brunch. Ah, this simple word carries with it the promise of good friends, great food and above all an opportunity to postpone your hangover for another few hours. And whether you opt for a mimosa or a bloody mary, nobody brunches like us. After all, it isn’t really Sunday funday unless you wake up disoriented at 6pm on your friend’s couch thinking it’s Monday morning.
So as a certified brunch expert, take a look at our nominees for Most Fabulous Brunch in the Best of GayCities 2010: The World According to Gays. And don’t forget to vote!
Vote now or forever hold your tongue!