- Vote Now And Help One Of These Stoli Guy Finalists Win $10,000
- PHOTOS: Queer Pokémon Fans Stun Straight Nerds, Invade Massive PAX Convention
- The Five Kinkiest Cities In America
- Your 2014 Mr. Gay World Is A Super Hot Dance Teacher From The UK
- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Photos Los Angeles Fire Island pride haus Washington DC Miami San Francisco party haus benefit haus Theater New York GayCities Las Vegas Pride Jeffrey James Keyes travel New York City London Chicago
I’m From Driftwood: The cross-country story tour
Oct 13, 2010 by Oscar Raymundo
On Monday’s National Coming Out Day, we blogged about ten great gay youth groups that to help you get involved helping LGBT youth in a time when there has been a spate of gay youth suicides and anti-gay violence. There’s a great online resources as well: Nathan Manske‘s I’m From Driftwood, which features a series of inspiration stories of coming out in small-town America.
Manske is nearing the conclusion of an ambitious and timely cross-country story tour. This Friday the story tour will stop in San Francisco at the Castro’s Magnet health clinic for a reading before dashing off to Palm Springs, Las Vegas, Austin, Chicago and Detroit.
Check out all the upcoming destinations of the story tour.
Submit your own Driftwood story.