- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Miami San Francisco GayCities pride haus gay travel Chicago New York Pride New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Theater travel London Washington DC Los Angeles Fire Island Photos Marriage Equality Las Vegas
I’m From Driftwood: The cross-country story tour
Oct 13, 2010 by Oscar Raymundo
On Monday’s National Coming Out Day, we blogged about ten great gay youth groups that to help you get involved helping LGBT youth in a time when there has been a spate of gay youth suicides and anti-gay violence. There’s a great online resources as well: Nathan Manske‘s I’m From Driftwood, which features a series of inspiration stories of coming out in small-town America.
Manske is nearing the conclusion of an ambitious and timely cross-country story tour. This Friday the story tour will stop in San Francisco at the Castro’s Magnet health clinic for a reading before dashing off to Palm Springs, Las Vegas, Austin, Chicago and Detroit.
Check out all the upcoming destinations of the story tour.
Submit your own Driftwood story.