- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Las Vegas San Francisco New York Photos London Marriage Equality Washington DC travel pride haus Miami New York City party haus Los Angeles GayCities Theater Pride
Sizzlin’ beach parties: Gays have more fun
May 21, 2009
Miss California poses nude but hates same-sex marriage. Our sweet-singing idol boy Adam Lambert was robbed by an avalanche of votes from the south. But we have the best revenge: the best beach towns in America–while they get stuck with Daytona Beach.
Here are a few fabulous Memorial Day weekend escapes:
- Sizzle Miami is billed as American’s “biggest and most anticipated” black gay party. For the ladies, check out SizzleHer
- Pensacola hosts a huge weekend pride celebration, highlighted by the Wave Beach Party
- The first P-Town women’s party cruise is May 23
- Scandal Memorial Day Weekend at Club Spin in San Diego on May 24
What are your Memorial Day plans?
see more events on gaycities