- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago pride haus Fire Island New York City Marriage Equality GayCities Miami London Los Angeles Washington DC New York Las Vegas party haus travel San Francisco gay travel Pride Theater
Sizzlin’ beach parties: Gays have more fun
May 21, 2009
Miss California poses nude but hates same-sex marriage. Our sweet-singing idol boy Adam Lambert was robbed by an avalanche of votes from the south. But we have the best revenge: the best beach towns in America–while they get stuck with Daytona Beach.
Here are a few fabulous Memorial Day weekend escapes:
- Sizzle Miami is billed as American’s “biggest and most anticipated” black gay party. For the ladies, check out SizzleHer
- Pensacola hosts a huge weekend pride celebration, highlighted by the Wave Beach Party
- The first P-Town women’s party cruise is May 23
- Scandal Memorial Day Weekend at Club Spin in San Diego on May 24
What are your Memorial Day plans?
see more events on gaycities