- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Los Angeles Las Vegas Photos San Francisco New York City GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Fire Island Theater Marriage Equality party haus pride haus New York Pride Washington DC London benefit haus travel
Sizzlin’ beach parties: Gays have more fun
May 21, 2009 by Chris Bull
Miss California poses nude but hates same-sex marriage. Our sweet-singing idol boy Adam Lambert was robbed by an avalanche of votes from the south. But we have the best revenge: the best beach towns in America–while they get stuck with Daytona Beach.
Here are a few fabulous Memorial Day weekend escapes:
- Sizzle Miami is billed as American’s “biggest and most anticipated” black gay party. For the ladies, check out SizzleHer
- Pensacola hosts a huge weekend pride celebration, highlighted by the Wave Beach Party
- The first P-Town women’s party cruise is May 23
- Scandal Memorial Day Weekend at Club Spin in San Diego on May 24
What are your Memorial Day plans?
see more events on gaycities