- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago benefit haus Fire Island Miami Theater Marriage Equality GayCities New York Las Vegas Pride London San Francisco pride haus Los Angeles New York City Jeffrey James Keyes travel party haus Washington DC Photos
Painting Buenos Aires Pink: Our newly updated guide
Sep 15, 2010
Buenos Aires has always held a special place in the heart of travelers, and after becoming the first country in Latin America to grant same-sex couples the right to marry this year (celebration above), Argentina’s capital–not to mention its sexy Porteos (Argentines born in BsAs)–is catching the eye of gay travelers.
To celebrate this huge victory for equality, we asked our own sexy Porteo, GayCities Buenos Aires editor Jorge Cino, to update and expand the guide to his home town. He was happy to do a splendid job, especially because his newly adopted home, San Francisco, was stripped, not so long ago, of marriage equality.
Modeled after successful versions in Amsterdam, London and Barcelona, Pink Point comes to the New World as a simple downtown Buenos Aires storefront, providing travelers insider tips on gay bars, gay-friendly-restaurants and accommodations as well as health care centers and saunas.
The center is located on Lavalle 669, local 24 (intersection of Calle Florida), and has been doing its thing since September 2. But the grand opening is being held off until November 5, appropriately enough – the night before Marcha del Orgullo 2010.
Photos by blmurch