- The Great Gay Invasion Of DTLA Is Has Begun
- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
- V Wine Room Makes The Classy WeHo Boys (Mis)Behave
- Santa Monica Beach Makes (Watching) Workouts Sexy
- Downtown LA Breathes With New Eats, New Shops, New Life
- L.A.’s Dancing Boys Gather At ‘One Trick Pony’
- The Beautiful Beaches And Boys Of Laguna
- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City San Francisco benefit haus Theater Fire Island Los Angeles New York Pride Photos Washington DC travel pride haus Las Vegas Chicago party haus Miami Marriage Equality GayCities London Jeffrey James Keyes
Painting Buenos Aires Pink: Our newly updated guide
Sep 15, 2010
Buenos Aires has always held a special place in the heart of travelers, and after becoming the first country in Latin America to grant same-sex couples the right to marry this year (celebration above), Argentina’s capital–not to mention its sexy Porteos (Argentines born in BsAs)–is catching the eye of gay travelers.
To celebrate this huge victory for equality, we asked our own sexy Porteo, GayCities Buenos Aires editor Jorge Cino, to update and expand the guide to his home town. He was happy to do a splendid job, especially because his newly adopted home, San Francisco, was stripped, not so long ago, of marriage equality.
Modeled after successful versions in Amsterdam, London and Barcelona, Pink Point comes to the New World as a simple downtown Buenos Aires storefront, providing travelers insider tips on gay bars, gay-friendly-restaurants and accommodations as well as health care centers and saunas.
The center is located on Lavalle 669, local 24 (intersection of Calle Florida), and has been doing its thing since September 2. But the grand opening is being held off until November 5, appropriately enough – the night before Marcha del Orgullo 2010.
Photos by blmurch