- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Los Angeles travel benefit haus San Francisco Washington DC Marriage Equality Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Chicago party haus London New York City Las Vegas Pride Fire Island GayCities pride haus New York
Beach Buns: Top 10 Gay Nude Beaches Worldwide
Aug 19, 2010
UPDATED: MAY 17, 2011
While it is technically illegal to disrobe here, the National Park Service generally looks the other way, and you should be able to cover up quickly in a pinch. The dunes are infamous for cruising and connecting, so don’t wander off the beaten path unless you are looking for some trouble!
The crowd ranges from slim to, well, the opposite, making everyone feel welcome. Mixed straight and gay, beach-goers tend to be from the US and Europe with a smattering of locals.
The water is cold (this is the Atlantic, not the Indian, ocean) and it can get windy, so make sure you bring more than your body heat.
Not technically a nude beach, but home to the tiniest bikinis and speedos in the world – leaving little to the imagination.
The north end of Baker Beach that attracts a gay (and mixture of birthday and bathing suited) crowd. The beach makes up for the often foggy weather with stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge, raising above the cool gray shroud. And don’t despair, even the SF fog can’t hide the monuments closer at hand.
Little Beach is a popular nude beach and on the far side you’ll find the gays free-balling it up in the blistering Hawaiian sun. Get a cute guy to lather you up with sunscreen.
A pleasant bike ride or a few minutes by train will give you great sand, plenty of grass for relaxing or ball games and a good view of Sweden. The north area is where the gays and nudists let it all hang out. Great for people-watching too.
For beautiful surroundings (not to mention the gorgeous landscape), head out to Lady Jane Beach on a sunny afternoon. Eye candy awaits, and maybe even a free sample if you get lucky.
Probably the most famous nude beach in America, Black’s Beach is also San Diego’s popular gay destination—imagine that.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUDE BEACH? SHARE YOUR TAKE