- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus San Francisco Theater Marriage Equality Las Vegas Chicago pride haus Los Angeles Fire Island Photos New York Pride travel Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC New York City GayCities benefit haus London Miami
The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
Aug 12, 2014
Summer may be winding down, but there’s still time to book a last minute trip before Labor Day. And what better way to enjoy these final few weeks of warm weather and sunshine than by peeling off your shirt and shorts and relaxing by the pool at a clothing-optional gay resort?
From Key West to Palm Springs to Maui, there’s no shortage of hotels where you can strip down and be yourself. Or, if you’re feeling a little shy, at least oggle the other men in their birthday suits from the safety of your strategically-placed pool chair.
Check out these eight great clothing-optional gay resorts that will have you dropping trou faster than you can download the new Beyonce song…