- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Marriage Equality New York Fire Island GayCities Pride Washington DC pride haus Photos San Francisco gay travel Theater Miami Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes New York City travel Las Vegas London Los Angeles
The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
Aug 12, 2014
Summer may be winding down, but there’s still time to book a last minute trip before Labor Day. And what better way to enjoy these final few weeks of warm weather and sunshine than by peeling off your shirt and shorts and relaxing by the pool at a clothing-optional gay resort?
From Key West to Palm Springs to Maui, there’s no shortage of hotels where you can strip down and be yourself. Or, if you’re feeling a little shy, at least oggle the other men in their birthday suits from the safety of your strategically-placed pool chair.
Check out these eight great clothing-optional gay resorts that will have you dropping trou faster than you can download the new Beyonce song…