- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos GayCities Marriage Equality New York Pride Chicago San Francisco Miami New York City Fire Island party haus pride haus travel Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Las Vegas Washington DC London Los Angeles gay travel
The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
Aug 12, 2014 by Graham Gremore
Summer may be winding down, but there’s still time to book a last minute trip before Labor Day. And what better way to enjoy these final few weeks of warm weather and sunshine than by peeling off your shirt and shorts and relaxing by the pool at a clothing-optional gay resort?
From Key West to Palm Springs to Maui, there’s no shortage of hotels where you can strip down and be yourself. Or, if you’re feeling a little shy, at least oggle the other men in their birthday suits from the safety of your strategically-placed pool chair.
Check out these eight great clothing-optional gay resorts that will have you dropping trou faster than you can download the new Beyonce song…