- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes London benefit haus Las Vegas New York Los Angeles pride haus Miami Washington DC Fire Island Marriage Equality travel San Francisco New York City GayCities party haus Theater Chicago Photos Pride
PHOTOS: The Jock Party You Have To See From Chicago Pride
Jul 01, 2014 by Gabe Cooper
Pride weekend went All-American this year with its premier Neverland party at Metro, a venue in the Boystown area. This epic sports-themed bash had jocks running left and right on a gigantic interactive two-story stage with performers on both levels. Highlights of the night were performances by RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s Gia Gunn alongside Shea Coulee and Aurora Sexton, and of course all of the scantily-clad Pride outfits.
If only all parties were done this well. The good news if that there’s more! Neverland kicks off Market Days on August 8th with a party hosted by Miss Continental 2014 and DJ sets by Boris (NYC) & Cindel (Chicago).
Scroll down to witness the magic of a Neverland party…
photos credit Jennifer Catherine and Jonathan Mathias