- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Washington DC Los Angeles Las Vegas Marriage Equality pride haus Pride Chicago travel GayCities New York City Miami Fire Island London San Francisco party haus Photos New York
PHOTOS: The Jock Party You Have To See From Chicago Pride
Jul 01, 2014
Pride weekend went All-American this year with its premier Neverland party at Metro, a venue in the Boystown area. This epic sports-themed bash had jocks running left and right on a gigantic interactive two-story stage with performers on both levels. Highlights of the night were performances by RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s Gia Gunn alongside Shea Coulee and Aurora Sexton, and of course all of the scantily-clad Pride outfits.
If only all parties were done this well. The good news if that there’s more! Neverland kicks off Market Days on August 8th with a party hosted by Miss Continental 2014 and DJ sets by Boris (NYC) & Cindel (Chicago).
Scroll down to witness the magic of a Neverland party…
photos credit Jennifer Catherine and Jonathan Mathias