- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles pride haus benefit haus Photos travel party haus Miami New York City Fire Island Las Vegas Washington DC Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Theater New York San Francisco Marriage Equality GayCities London Pride
PHOTOS: The Jock Party You Have To See From Chicago Pride
Jul 01, 2014
Pride weekend went All-American this year with its premier Neverland party at Metro, a venue in the Boystown area. This epic sports-themed bash had jocks running left and right on a gigantic interactive two-story stage with performers on both levels. Highlights of the night were performances by RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s Gia Gunn alongside Shea Coulee and Aurora Sexton, and of course all of the scantily-clad Pride outfits.
If only all parties were done this well. The good news if that there’s more! Neverland kicks off Market Days on August 8th with a party hosted by Miss Continental 2014 and DJ sets by Boris (NYC) & Cindel (Chicago).
Scroll down to witness the magic of a Neverland party…
photos credit Jennifer Catherine and Jonathan Mathias