- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Theater Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes London pride haus Chicago New York City San Francisco travel Pride Los Angeles benefit haus Miami party haus Marriage Equality GayCities Fire Island New York Washington DC
PHOTOS: The Jock Party You Have To See From Chicago Pride
Jul 01, 2014 by Gabe Cooper
Pride weekend went All-American this year with its premier Neverland party at Metro, a venue in the Boystown area. This epic sports-themed bash had jocks running left and right on a gigantic interactive two-story stage with performers on both levels. Highlights of the night were performances by RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s Gia Gunn alongside Shea Coulee and Aurora Sexton, and of course all of the scantily-clad Pride outfits.
If only all parties were done this well. The good news if that there’s more! Neverland kicks off Market Days on August 8th with a party hosted by Miss Continental 2014 and DJ sets by Boris (NYC) & Cindel (Chicago).
Scroll down to witness the magic of a Neverland party…
photos credit Jennifer Catherine and Jonathan Mathias