- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel party haus pride haus Washington DC Miami Pride New York City travel Jeffrey James Keyes New York Theater Photos GayCities London Fire Island Chicago Los Angeles Las Vegas Marriage Equality San Francisco
PHOTOS: Check Out Adore Delano And Celebrity Queens At RuPaul’s Drag Race Pride Celebration
Jul 01, 2014
Liberty Theater, the newly renovated Broadway Theater-turned entertainment venue, hosted Logo’s Drag Race Pride Party. Brandon Voss, World of Wonder, and LogoTV organized the event which featured the Season Six Finalists and past season Miss Congenialities. While Bianca del Rio and Michelle Visage were getting the crowd riled up we snuck backstage for a quick visit with some of our favorite contestants from past seasons: BenDeLaCreme, Courtney Act, Adore Delano, Pandora Boxx, Darienne Lake, Ivy Winters, Mimi Imfurst, Rebecca Glasscock, and Latrice Royale. The explosive new electro-group Cary Nokey fronted by the producer of Destiny’s Child’s “Bootylicious” and Lady Gaga’s Grammy-winning album, The Fame, performed with a star-studded lineup of RuPaul’s Drag race stars.
Pandora Boxx and BenDeLaCreme
Cary Nokey With Dancers
Keith Everett Book and Ivy Winters
Rebecca Glasscock and Ivy Winters