- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Pride London Fire Island Chicago Miami New York City GayCities Las Vegas Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes travel Theater New York pride haus San Francisco gay travel Photos Marriage Equality party haus
PHOTOS: It Takes A Village Of Beautiful People To Make Toronto’s World Pride A Spectacular Affair
Jun 30, 2014 by GayCities
The march capped off a dizzying slate of events, parties, exhibitions and entertainment, from a nearly record-breaking mass wedding to outdoor concerts by RuPaul Drag Race Season 6 finalists Adore Delano and Courtney Act to a concert by Tegan & Sara to a farewell bash for Toronto’s long-running gay dance club, Fly.
The march itself was a jubilant affair, with colors of every shade and flavors of every type represented from all corners of the world. A massive downpour followed, drenching the village and its crowd. The downpour gave way to an actual rainbow as revelers danced away the final hours.
Take a look at all the action in the exclusive photos below…