- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater party haus Fire Island Los Angeles GayCities New York Miami travel Pride New York City Photos London Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco benefit haus pride haus Marriage Equality Washington DC Las Vegas
PHOTOS: It Takes A Village Of Beautiful People To Make Toronto’s World Pride A Spectacular Affair
Jun 30, 2014 by GayCities
The march capped off a dizzying slate of events, parties, exhibitions and entertainment, from a nearly record-breaking mass wedding to outdoor concerts by RuPaul Drag Race Season 6 finalists Adore Delano and Courtney Act to a concert by Tegan & Sara to a farewell bash for Toronto’s long-running gay dance club, Fly.
The march itself was a jubilant affair, with colors of every shade and flavors of every type represented from all corners of the world. A massive downpour followed, drenching the village and its crowd. The downpour gave way to an actual rainbow as revelers danced away the final hours.
Take a look at all the action in the exclusive photos below…