- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel San Francisco New York City travel Pride Las Vegas Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Los Angeles Marriage Equality Washington DC pride haus Fire Island party haus Miami Theater New York Photos London
PHOTOS: It Takes A Village Of Beautiful People To Make Toronto’s World Pride A Spectacular Affair
Jun 30, 2014
The march capped off a dizzying slate of events, parties, exhibitions and entertainment, from a nearly record-breaking mass wedding to outdoor concerts by RuPaul Drag Race Season 6 finalists Adore Delano and Courtney Act to a concert by Tegan & Sara to a farewell bash for Toronto’s long-running gay dance club, Fly.
The march itself was a jubilant affair, with colors of every shade and flavors of every type represented from all corners of the world. A massive downpour followed, drenching the village and its crowd. The downpour gave way to an actual rainbow as revelers danced away the final hours.
Take a look at all the action in the exclusive photos below…