- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus London Theater gay travel Washington DC Fire Island GayCities New York City Photos travel party haus Los Angeles Miami Chicago San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Marriage Equality Pride New York
PHOTOS: It Takes A Village Of Beautiful People To Make Toronto’s World Pride A Spectacular Affair
Jun 30, 2014
The march capped off a dizzying slate of events, parties, exhibitions and entertainment, from a nearly record-breaking mass wedding to outdoor concerts by RuPaul Drag Race Season 6 finalists Adore Delano and Courtney Act to a concert by Tegan & Sara to a farewell bash for Toronto’s long-running gay dance club, Fly.
The march itself was a jubilant affair, with colors of every shade and flavors of every type represented from all corners of the world. A massive downpour followed, drenching the village and its crowd. The downpour gave way to an actual rainbow as revelers danced away the final hours.
Take a look at all the action in the exclusive photos below…