- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon gay travel Washington DC New York City Pride Miami party haus Theater Photos San Francisco pride haus Las Vegas New York Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Fire Island Los Angeles Marriage Equality GayCities travel
PHOTOS: Fire Island Underwear Party Exhibits Exemplary Male Specimens
Jun 24, 2014
The annual party featured the usual dance party craziness, including near nudity, go-go boys in jockstraps, burly bartenders, underwear giveaways, erotic massages, skinny dipping, and a few things we can’t mention on a family site.
This summer’s shenanigans got so hot and bothered that we can hardly wait for what next year has in store.
Scroll down to see images from the wild night…
Photos by Koitz