- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride San Francisco Los Angeles London Las Vegas Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Theater New York Washington DC pride haus party haus gay travel GayCities Miami New York City Photos travel Fire Island Chicago
PHOTOS: Sonoma Turns Fire Island For A Weekend
Jun 27, 2014
What happens when you mix gay with wine? The answer can be found at the annual Gay Wine Weekend, where wine enthusiasts descend on California wine country and cover Sonoma in glitter and rainbows.
Our photographer got inside scoop on the Out in the Vineyard’s 4th annual event this year.
Host hotel MacArthur Place went gay for the weekend and transformed into a magical and luxurious gay neighborhood. The weekend’s biggest event was a Twilight T-dance at Raymond Vineyard, where hundreds and hundreds drag legend Honey Mahogany performed acapella throughout the eventing.
The weekend culminated in a charity Recovery Brunch, where Bloody Mary’s and mimosa’s lined tables of recuperating eyes. With a little hair of the dog and a sassy auctioneer from SF Gay Men’s Chorus, the live auction raised over $24,000 for local HIV/AIDS charity Face-to-Face.
Check out pictures below…
Official Pool Party at MacArthur Place
Host winery of Twilight T-Dance, Raymond Vineyard
VIP reception for Twilight T-Dance
Drag superstar and performing guest Honey Mahogany
Recovery Brunch auction with proceeds benefiting Face-to-Face
photos credit PhotoDRO