- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles New York City Photos party haus Miami Marriage Equality London Chicago Las Vegas travel pride haus GayCities Pride benefit haus Theater New York San Francisco Washington DC Fire Island
PHOTOS: Sonoma Turns Fire Island For A Weekend
Jun 27, 2014
What happens when you mix gay with wine? The answer can be found at the annual Gay Wine Weekend, where wine enthusiasts descend on California wine country and cover Sonoma in glitter and rainbows.
Our photographer got inside scoop on the Out in the Vineyard’s 4th annual event this year.
Host hotel MacArthur Place went gay for the weekend and transformed into a magical and luxurious gay neighborhood. The weekend’s biggest event was a Twilight T-dance at Raymond Vineyard, where hundreds and hundreds drag legend Honey Mahogany performed acapella throughout the eventing.
The weekend culminated in a charity Recovery Brunch, where Bloody Mary’s and mimosa’s lined tables of recuperating eyes. With a little hair of the dog and a sassy auctioneer from SF Gay Men’s Chorus, the live auction raised over $24,000 for local HIV/AIDS charity Face-to-Face.
Check out pictures below…
Official Pool Party at MacArthur Place
Host winery of Twilight T-Dance, Raymond Vineyard
VIP reception for Twilight T-Dance
Drag superstar and performing guest Honey Mahogany
Recovery Brunch auction with proceeds benefiting Face-to-Face
photos credit PhotoDRO