- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities New York Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Miami Los Angeles pride haus San Francisco Las Vegas Washington DC Theater party haus New York City London travel Marriage Equality Pride gay travel Fire Island
PHOTOS: The Center’s Annual Garden Party Kicks Off NYC Pride
Jun 25, 2014
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Community Center kicked off New York’s Pride Week with their annual Garden Party on Pier 84. Glennda Testrone, executive director, joined Council Member Corey Johnson, State Senator Brad Hoylman, Emperor Tony Monteleone and Empress Twinkle Montgomery from the Imperial Court of New York to welcome guests to the event.
Peruse through the rooftop views of New York City’s finest…