- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Chicago Miami Las Vegas Theater New York City Los Angeles Marriage Equality GayCities Washington DC London Fire Island San Francisco New York Jeffrey James Keyes Photos Pride benefit haus travel party haus
PHOTOS: The Center’s Annual Garden Party Kicks Off NYC Pride
Jun 25, 2014 by Jeffrey James Keyes
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Community Center kicked off New York’s Pride Week with their annual Garden Party on Pier 84. Glennda Testrone, executive director, joined Council Member Corey Johnson, State Senator Brad Hoylman, Emperor Tony Monteleone and Empress Twinkle Montgomery from the Imperial Court of New York to welcome guests to the event.
Peruse through the rooftop views of New York City’s finest…