- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater San Francisco gay travel Pride Los Angeles London Marriage Equality Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes party haus travel Photos pride haus Washington DC New York Fire Island Miami New York City GayCities Las Vegas
PHOTOS: The Center’s Annual Garden Party Kicks Off NYC Pride
Jun 25, 2014
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Community Center kicked off New York’s Pride Week with their annual Garden Party on Pier 84. Glennda Testrone, executive director, joined Council Member Corey Johnson, State Senator Brad Hoylman, Emperor Tony Monteleone and Empress Twinkle Montgomery from the Imperial Court of New York to welcome guests to the event.
Peruse through the rooftop views of New York City’s finest…