- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Theater pride haus New York Miami GayCities London Photos Pride Chicago Los Angeles Fire Island Las Vegas party haus Washington DC travel Marriage Equality benefit haus
PHOTOS: Leather Kink Love At New York City’s Folsom Street East
Jun 24, 2014
Men of all shapes and sizes flocked to the West Chelsea for Folsom Street East, the East Coast take on San Francisco’s infamous fetish festival. Folsom Street East, New York City’s non-profit organization, held their annual event, and thousands of sexy kinksters came out to celebrate and raise funds for local community organizations such as The Center, NYC Gay & Lesbian Anti-Violence Project, Housing Works, and National Coalition for sexual freedom.
Exhibitors at this year’s Folsom Street East included ACT UP New York, Beyond Vanilla, Lucas Entertainment, Rubio Leather, and Eagle NYC. Hosts Will Clark and Witti Repartee introduced a star-studded lineup of Michael T & The Vanities, Big Dipper, The Ones, Stose, Dandy Darkly, Xavier and Gay Panic.
Check out the pics by Peter Lau below…
Photography by Peter Lau for Folsom Street East