- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel San Francisco party haus Marriage Equality Chicago Las Vegas benefit haus New York New York City Theater Pride GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Washington DC Fire Island Los Angeles London Photos pride haus
PHOTOS: Leather Kink Love At New York City’s Folsom Street East
Jun 24, 2014 by GayCities
Men of all shapes and sizes flocked to the West Chelsea for Folsom Street East, the East Coast take on San Francisco’s infamous fetish festival. Folsom Street East, New York City’s non-profit organization, held their annual event, and thousands of sexy kinksters came out to celebrate and raise funds for local community organizations such as The Center, NYC Gay & Lesbian Anti-Violence Project, Housing Works, and National Coalition for sexual freedom.
Exhibitors at this year’s Folsom Street East included ACT UP New York, Beyond Vanilla, Lucas Entertainment, Rubio Leather, and Eagle NYC. Hosts Will Clark and Witti Repartee introduced a star-studded lineup of Michael T & The Vanities, Big Dipper, The Ones, Stose, Dandy Darkly, Xavier and Gay Panic.
Check out the pics by Peter Lau below…
Photography by Peter Lau for Folsom Street East