- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: The Gold Standard Of Gay Brunches
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities benefit haus San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Photos London Las Vegas New York travel Los Angeles party haus pride haus New York City Fire Island Chicago Washington DC Theater Miami Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: Leather Kink Love At New York City’s Folsom Street East
Jun 24, 2014 by Jeffrey James Keyes
Men of all shapes and sizes flocked to the West Chelsea for Folsom Street East, the East Coast take on San Francisco’s infamous fetish festival. Folsom Street East, New York City’s non-profit organization, held their annual event, and thousands of sexy kinksters came out to celebrate and raise funds for local community organizations such as The Center, NYC Gay & Lesbian Anti-Violence Project, Housing Works, and National Coalition for sexual freedom.
Exhibitors at this year’s Folsom Street East included ACT UP New York, Beyond Vanilla, Lucas Entertainment, Rubio Leather, and Eagle NYC. Hosts Will Clark and Witti Repartee introduced a star-studded lineup of Michael T & The Vanities, Big Dipper, The Ones, Stose, Dandy Darkly, Xavier and Gay Panic.
Check out the pics by Peter Lau below…
Photography by Peter Lau for Folsom Street East