- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Chicago Las Vegas Theater travel San Francisco Fire Island GayCities New York City Photos Marriage Equality London gay travel party haus Los Angeles New York Miami Washington DC pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Leather Kink Love At New York City’s Folsom Street East
Jun 24, 2014
Men of all shapes and sizes flocked to the West Chelsea for Folsom Street East, the East Coast take on San Francisco’s infamous fetish festival. Folsom Street East, New York City’s non-profit organization, held their annual event, and thousands of sexy kinksters came out to celebrate and raise funds for local community organizations such as The Center, NYC Gay & Lesbian Anti-Violence Project, Housing Works, and National Coalition for sexual freedom.
Exhibitors at this year’s Folsom Street East included ACT UP New York, Beyond Vanilla, Lucas Entertainment, Rubio Leather, and Eagle NYC. Hosts Will Clark and Witti Repartee introduced a star-studded lineup of Michael T & The Vanities, Big Dipper, The Ones, Stose, Dandy Darkly, Xavier and Gay Panic.
Check out the pics by Peter Lau below…
Photography by Peter Lau for Folsom Street East