- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island party haus Miami San Francisco benefit haus Los Angeles Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes New York City travel New York Chicago GayCities Theater Pride Washington DC pride haus London Photos Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: Leather Kink Love At New York City’s Folsom Street East
Jun 24, 2014
Men of all shapes and sizes flocked to the West Chelsea for Folsom Street East, the East Coast take on San Francisco’s infamous fetish festival. Folsom Street East, New York City’s non-profit organization, held their annual event, and thousands of sexy kinksters came out to celebrate and raise funds for local community organizations such as The Center, NYC Gay & Lesbian Anti-Violence Project, Housing Works, and National Coalition for sexual freedom.
Exhibitors at this year’s Folsom Street East included ACT UP New York, Beyond Vanilla, Lucas Entertainment, Rubio Leather, and Eagle NYC. Hosts Will Clark and Witti Repartee introduced a star-studded lineup of Michael T & The Vanities, Big Dipper, The Ones, Stose, Dandy Darkly, Xavier and Gay Panic.
Check out the pics by Peter Lau below…
Photography by Peter Lau for Folsom Street East