- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas London Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Los Angeles gay travel Pride Theater New York City Chicago Photos New York Miami travel Washington DC GayCities pride haus party haus Marriage Equality Fire Island
PHOTOS: Israeli Gays Make Tel Aviv Pride Celebration Its Biggest And Hottest Ever
Jun 16, 2014
Israel’s booming beachside hotspot of Tel Aviv celebrated its biggest
Pride ever on Friday, with some 150,000 people taking part in its
steamy summer solstice parade and festival. The jubilant parade began
as usual at the city’s Me’ir Park, but took a new route this year to
hug the main beachfront before emptying out into Charles Clore Beach
for the afternoon and early evening festival. Performers included such
well known Israeli LGBT icons as Dana International, winner of the
1998 Eurovision Song Contest.
TLVFest, the city’s popular annual LGBT film event also happened
simultaneously, with gay indie darling Tanner Cohen (Getting Go: The
Go Doc Project) serving as one of this year’s festival judges.
All week long the city’s preferred gay sandy hangout, Hilton Beach,
offered up a series of daytime beach parties. Numerous nighttime
parties of course also went down around town in Tel Aviv’s exploding
gay scene, with local superclub FFF holding the biggest bash on Friday
night to close out the week.
Check out pics of the largest Pride parade in the Mideast with a large assortment of guys…