- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Miami pride haus GayCities Washington DC London San Francisco Los Angeles Photos Marriage Equality Las Vegas Chicago gay travel New York party haus travel Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Theater Fire Island
PHOTOS: Los Angeles Pride Marches Into New Era Of Equality
Jun 10, 2014
This year marked the biggest Los Angeles Pride yet and the largest LGBT gathering in Southern Californian history as hundreds of thousands lined Santa Monica Blvd and the streets of Los Angeles to celebrate. This year marked the first pride since California’s ban on same-sex marriage was eliminated, so the mood was even more jubilant than any year since the parade was launched, in 1970. In addition to the mayors of West Hollywood and Angeles, it featured Demi Lavato (who will also be headlining New York Pride). This is just the beginning of a summer full of events, so don’t hesitate in planning your trip to the city of eternal sunshine.