- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes party haus gay travel Fire Island San Francisco GayCities London New York Miami Las Vegas New York City Washington DC Theater Photos Pride pride haus Marriage Equality Los Angeles travel Chicago
PHOTOS: Los Angeles Pride Marches Into New Era Of Equality
Jun 10, 2014
This year marked the biggest Los Angeles Pride yet and the largest LGBT gathering in Southern Californian history as hundreds of thousands lined Santa Monica Blvd and the streets of Los Angeles to celebrate. This year marked the first pride since California’s ban on same-sex marriage was eliminated, so the mood was even more jubilant than any year since the parade was launched, in 1970. In addition to the mayors of West Hollywood and Angeles, it featured Demi Lavato (who will also be headlining New York Pride). This is just the beginning of a summer full of events, so don’t hesitate in planning your trip to the city of eternal sunshine.