- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Miami San Francisco party haus Los Angeles Washington DC Theater Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Marriage Equality travel GayCities gay travel Pride London Fire Island New York pride haus Photos
PHOTOS: Los Angeles Pride Marches Into New Era Of Equality
Jun 10, 2014
This year marked the biggest Los Angeles Pride yet and the largest LGBT gathering in Southern Californian history as hundreds of thousands lined Santa Monica Blvd and the streets of Los Angeles to celebrate. This year marked the first pride since California’s ban on same-sex marriage was eliminated, so the mood was even more jubilant than any year since the parade was launched, in 1970. In addition to the mayors of West Hollywood and Angeles, it featured Demi Lavato (who will also be headlining New York Pride). This is just the beginning of a summer full of events, so don’t hesitate in planning your trip to the city of eternal sunshine.