- PHOTOS: LGBT Center Event Honors Women’s Right Activists And Politicians
- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
- PHOTOS: Atomic Bombshells Blow up the Stage
- PHOTOS: San Francisco Prepares For the Annual Santa Skivvies Run
- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel party haus London Theater travel Chicago Los Angeles New York City Fire Island San Francisco GayCities Washington DC New York Photos Miami pride haus Marriage Equality Pride Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes
Family On Board For A Weekend In P-Town
Jun 09, 2014
Family Equality Council’s 19th Family Week in Provincetown is right around the corner from July 26-August 2. Family Week is the organization’s largest annual event, attracting hundreds of LGBTQ families from around the world.
Family units of all sorts flock to Cape Cod for fun in the sun and the opportunity to meet and celebrate with other same-sex parented families. Kids have the unique opportunity to connect with families just like theirs and take part in a myriad of events, including beach picnics, campfires, the Family Unity and Pride Parade, ice cream socials, movie nights, pajama parties and the Family Farewell Dance.
The event will also include several meet-ups for members of Family Equality’s Outspoken Generation, a program empowering individuals with LGBTQ parents to grow together, and its third annual Grandparents’ Gathering.