- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
- PHOTOS: Halloween With The Ghouls Of RuPaul’s Drag Race
- PHOTOS: The Stunning Male Portraits Of David Armstrong Are Remembered
- PHOTOS: Minimal Effort, Maximum Exposure Costumes
- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- 10 Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- 12 UK Gay DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Fire Island New York City San Francisco Pride gay travel GayCities Marriage Equality Las Vegas pride haus travel Chicago Miami Theater London party haus Washington DC Los Angeles Photos New York
Family On Board For A Weekend In P-Town
Jun 09, 2014 by GayCities
Family Equality Council’s 19th Family Week in Provincetown is right around the corner from July 26-August 2. Family Week is the organization’s largest annual event, attracting hundreds of LGBTQ families from around the world.
Family units of all sorts flock to Cape Cod for fun in the sun and the opportunity to meet and celebrate with other same-sex parented families. Kids have the unique opportunity to connect with families just like theirs and take part in a myriad of events, including beach picnics, campfires, the Family Unity and Pride Parade, ice cream socials, movie nights, pajama parties and the Family Farewell Dance.
The event will also include several meet-ups for members of Family Equality’s Outspoken Generation, a program empowering individuals with LGBTQ parents to grow together, and its third annual Grandparents’ Gathering.