- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Chicago Marriage Equality New York City Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Miami pride haus Fire Island Theater Washington DC gay travel travel Pride San Francisco Las Vegas GayCities Los Angeles New York Photos
Family On Board For A Weekend In P-Town
Jun 09, 2014
Family Equality Council’s 19th Family Week in Provincetown is right around the corner from July 26-August 2. Family Week is the organization’s largest annual event, attracting hundreds of LGBTQ families from around the world.
Family units of all sorts flock to Cape Cod for fun in the sun and the opportunity to meet and celebrate with other same-sex parented families. Kids have the unique opportunity to connect with families just like theirs and take part in a myriad of events, including beach picnics, campfires, the Family Unity and Pride Parade, ice cream socials, movie nights, pajama parties and the Family Farewell Dance.
The event will also include several meet-ups for members of Family Equality’s Outspoken Generation, a program empowering individuals with LGBTQ parents to grow together, and its third annual Grandparents’ Gathering.