- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
- PHOTOS: HBO’s Looking Takes A Bite Of The Big Apple
- And The Winners Are…
- PHOTOS: Hot Jocks Drop Trou For The Ali Forney Center
- Find Summer Lovin’ All Year Round On Los Angeles Beaches
- After the Ball Dropped: New Yorkers Get Into 2015
- PHOTOS: Kisses, Tears And Laughter At Florida’s First Gay Weddings
- Florida Homophobes Sulk In Shadows As Marriages Commence
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas party haus GayCities travel Los Angeles Pride Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago New York San Francisco Fire Island New York City Photos Washington DC pride haus benefit haus Theater London Miami
Family On Board For A Weekend In P-Town
Jun 09, 2014
Family Equality Council’s 19th Family Week in Provincetown is right around the corner from July 26-August 2. Family Week is the organization’s largest annual event, attracting hundreds of LGBTQ families from around the world.
Family units of all sorts flock to Cape Cod for fun in the sun and the opportunity to meet and celebrate with other same-sex parented families. Kids have the unique opportunity to connect with families just like theirs and take part in a myriad of events, including beach picnics, campfires, the Family Unity and Pride Parade, ice cream socials, movie nights, pajama parties and the Family Farewell Dance.
The event will also include several meet-ups for members of Family Equality’s Outspoken Generation, a program empowering individuals with LGBTQ parents to grow together, and its third annual Grandparents’ Gathering.