- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Los Angeles London Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Las Vegas Pride party haus New York City Marriage Equality pride haus Miami Fire Island Theater New York benefit haus GayCities Photos Washington DC San Francisco
Family On Board For A Weekend In P-Town
Jun 09, 2014 by Jeffrey James Keyes
Family Equality Council’s 19th Family Week in Provincetown is right around the corner from July 26-August 2. Family Week is the organization’s largest annual event, attracting hundreds of LGBTQ families from around the world.
Family units of all sorts flock to Cape Cod for fun in the sun and the opportunity to meet and celebrate with other same-sex parented families. Kids have the unique opportunity to connect with families just like theirs and take part in a myriad of events, including beach picnics, campfires, the Family Unity and Pride Parade, ice cream socials, movie nights, pajama parties and the Family Farewell Dance.
The event will also include several meet-ups for members of Family Equality’s Outspoken Generation, a program empowering individuals with LGBTQ parents to grow together, and its third annual Grandparents’ Gathering.