- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Theater party haus Chicago gay travel GayCities pride haus Las Vegas Los Angeles London San Francisco Miami Fire Island New York Washington DC Photos travel New York City Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Pop Duo Karmin Rock Great America Pride Night
May 28, 2014
Hundreds of folks kicked off this year’s Pride season at Great America’s 15th annual “Pride Night” just outside of San Jose. It was one fun-filled evening of music, dancing, and, of course, amusement park rides.
Ross Matthews served as the official master of ceremonies. Pop duo Karmin rocked the main stage, along with British pop star Neon Hitch and drag queen pop group DWV.
Photo credits: Marques Daniels