- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride San Francisco Fire Island Photos Chicago New York GayCities party haus Miami Washington DC Los Angeles Theater Las Vegas gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality London pride haus New York City travel
PHOTOS: Hells Kitchen Boys Get To 3rd Base
May 21, 2014
Friday night was all about butts and bulges at the The Ritz Bar and Lounge‘s 3rd Base Underwear Party in New York City. Kareem McJagger and DJ Nandi took over the 3rd floor with a superhero & spandex theme. Attendees were able to check their clothes and sport their own gear, or they could rent singlets and costumes from Skin Tight USA’s Mischief Matthew, the evening’s guest host.
Around midnight, the crowd revealed singlets, briefs, and Nasty Pig jocks. Scroll through the pics and mark your calendar for their next event over NYC Pride weekend….