- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Washington DC London Jeffrey James Keyes travel Los Angeles party haus Theater Pride San Francisco Fire Island benefit haus Marriage Equality Miami New York Chicago pride haus Photos New York City GayCities
Match The Same-Sex Couples And Win A Romantic California Getaway
Feb 03, 2014
GayCities has teamed up with San Francisco Travel to showcase the lovely state of California to LGBT couples all over the country. The all-new “Match the Couples” campaign is the first to feature real-life stories of commitment from San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County and West Hollywood.
Starting today, GayCities members will be able to “Match the Couples” and try to guess which of the featured same-sex couples got married in which iconic California destination.
David and John met a gay business conference, do you think they are from Sonoma or Palm Springs? Mike and Billy always have a bottle of chilled bubbly in their fridge, can you guess if they’re from San Francisco or West Hollywood? “Match the Couples” today for a chance to win romantic getaways in the six participating destinations.
One GayCities member will win a grand prize, selected at random. The winner will fly to Los Angeles and enjoy a three-night stay in the entertainment capital before jumping on Amtrak’s Coast Starlight train and ending the romantic getaway with three more nights in San Francisco.
Four runners up will win vacation packages consisting of hotel nights, dinner certificates, wine tastings and couples massages in either West Hollywood, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County or Santa Barbara.