- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Miami Photos pride haus San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Las Vegas Theater Pride London gay travel party haus Fire Island Marriage Equality GayCities Chicago Los Angeles New York Washington DC
Match The Same-Sex Couples And Win A Romantic California Getaway
Feb 03, 2014 by Oscar Raymundo
GayCities has teamed up with San Francisco Travel to showcase the lovely state of California to LGBT couples all over the country. The all-new “Match the Couples” campaign is the first to feature real-life stories of commitment from San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County and West Hollywood.
Starting today, GayCities members will be able to “Match the Couples” and try to guess which of the featured same-sex couples got married in which iconic California destination.
David and John met a gay business conference, do you think they are from Sonoma or Palm Springs? Mike and Billy always have a bottle of chilled bubbly in their fridge, can you guess if they’re from San Francisco or West Hollywood? “Match the Couples” today for a chance to win romantic getaways in the six participating destinations.
One GayCities member will win a grand prize, selected at random. The winner will fly to Los Angeles and enjoy a three-night stay in the entertainment capital before jumping on Amtrak’s Coast Starlight train and ending the romantic getaway with three more nights in San Francisco.
Four runners up will win vacation packages consisting of hotel nights, dinner certificates, wine tastings and couples massages in either West Hollywood, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County or Santa Barbara.