- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
- PHOTOS: 12 Extraordinary Kisses To Remember Valentine’s Day
- Closeted Married Men, Gay Vets, And Tap-Dancing Lesbians: 10 Juicy Winter Reading Recommendations
- Queerty’s V-Day Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win
- A Portland Feminist Explains How To Drink The World’s Best Beer Like A Woman
- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus benefit haus Los Angeles London New York City travel San Francisco GayCities Photos Marriage Equality New York Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Pride Washington DC Theater Miami Las Vegas Fire Island Chicago
Match The Same-Sex Couples And Win A Romantic California Getaway
Feb 03, 2014
GayCities has teamed up with San Francisco Travel to showcase the lovely state of California to LGBT couples all over the country. The all-new “Match the Couples” campaign is the first to feature real-life stories of commitment from San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County and West Hollywood.
Starting today, GayCities members will be able to “Match the Couples” and try to guess which of the featured same-sex couples got married in which iconic California destination.
David and John met a gay business conference, do you think they are from Sonoma or Palm Springs? Mike and Billy always have a bottle of chilled bubbly in their fridge, can you guess if they’re from San Francisco or West Hollywood? “Match the Couples” today for a chance to win romantic getaways in the six participating destinations.
One GayCities member will win a grand prize, selected at random. The winner will fly to Los Angeles and enjoy a three-night stay in the entertainment capital before jumping on Amtrak’s Coast Starlight train and ending the romantic getaway with three more nights in San Francisco.
Four runners up will win vacation packages consisting of hotel nights, dinner certificates, wine tastings and couples massages in either West Hollywood, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County or Santa Barbara.