- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Photos New York San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC gay travel Marriage Equality Theater London Los Angeles pride haus Fire Island Chicago travel party haus GayCities Pride Miami New York City
Match The Same-Sex Couples And Win A Romantic California Getaway
Feb 03, 2014
GayCities has teamed up with San Francisco Travel to showcase the lovely state of California to LGBT couples all over the country. The all-new “Match the Couples” campaign is the first to feature real-life stories of commitment from San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County and West Hollywood.
Starting today, GayCities members will be able to “Match the Couples” and try to guess which of the featured same-sex couples got married in which iconic California destination.
David and John met a gay business conference, do you think they are from Sonoma or Palm Springs? Mike and Billy always have a bottle of chilled bubbly in their fridge, can you guess if they’re from San Francisco or West Hollywood? “Match the Couples” today for a chance to win romantic getaways in the six participating destinations.
One GayCities member will win a grand prize, selected at random. The winner will fly to Los Angeles and enjoy a three-night stay in the entertainment capital before jumping on Amtrak’s Coast Starlight train and ending the romantic getaway with three more nights in San Francisco.
Four runners up will win vacation packages consisting of hotel nights, dinner certificates, wine tastings and couples massages in either West Hollywood, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County or Santa Barbara.