- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
- VOTE: Stoli Guy New York Winner Matthew Has The Pipes Of A Champion
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Peter Stomps His Way Into Our Hearts
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Miami Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Theater New York City London San Francisco Las Vegas Pride Los Angeles New York pride haus GayCities Fire Island travel benefit haus Photos Washington DC
Match The Same-Sex Couples And Win A Romantic California Getaway
Feb 03, 2014 by Oscar Raymundo
GayCities has teamed up with San Francisco Travel to showcase the lovely state of California to LGBT couples all over the country. The all-new “Match the Couples” campaign is the first to feature real-life stories of commitment from San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County and West Hollywood.
Starting today, GayCities members will be able to “Match the Couples” and try to guess which of the featured same-sex couples got married in which iconic California destination.
David and John met a gay business conference, do you think they are from Sonoma or Palm Springs? Mike and Billy always have a bottle of chilled bubbly in their fridge, can you guess if they’re from San Francisco or West Hollywood? “Match the Couples” today for a chance to win romantic getaways in the six participating destinations.
One GayCities member will win a grand prize, selected at random. The winner will fly to Los Angeles and enjoy a three-night stay in the entertainment capital before jumping on Amtrak’s Coast Starlight train and ending the romantic getaway with three more nights in San Francisco.
Four runners up will win vacation packages consisting of hotel nights, dinner certificates, wine tastings and couples massages in either West Hollywood, Greater Palm Springs, Sonoma County or Santa Barbara.