- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Fire Island party haus London San Francisco gay travel Miami New York City Los Angeles Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Washington DC Chicago travel Marriage Equality Photos Theater GayCities New York
PHOTOS: Sexy San Francisco Santas Strip To Skivvies To Raise Money For AIDS
Dec 18, 2013
Hundreds of half naked do-gooders gathered in San Francisco’s Castro District for the 5th annual Santa Skivvie’s Run. Organized by Lookout Bar to benefit the San Francisco AIDS Foundation, the skivvies run is a San Francisco holiday tradition, with advance registration and fund raising alone totaling more than $50,000. The scandalous Santa skivvy run started in the AM with Santa’s village block party and continued with late into the frigid night despite the scant cladding of the revelers.
Scroll through our photos below for a holiday treat…
Photos credit: Georg Lester and DVpix