- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles London Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus Pride GayCities Theater New York Las Vegas party haus pride haus Fire Island San Francisco Marriage Equality Chicago travel New York City Miami Photos Washington DC
PHOTOS: Sexy Santas Bare The Cold To Race Across Chicago In Nothing But Skivvies
Dec 17, 2013
Even the winter freeze could stop these Chicagoans from running down the streets of East Lakeview, covered only in skivvies and running shoes. Starting at the one of the nation’s largest gay bars, Sidetrack, where liquid courage was imbibed, the third annual Speedo Run–one of a growing number of similar events nationwide–drew scores of ballsy guys to strip down and sprint, and even more onlookers to watch out the frost chilled windows of surrounding Boystown bars. The run raised money for this years charity The Center On Halsted and had nearly 250 registered runners.
Check out pictures from this year’s run below, and see how it stacks up to the 2012 Chicago Santa Speedo Run…
photos credit Michael Oberman