- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel party haus Marriage Equality Los Angeles Fire Island Chicago pride haus Pride Miami London Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Theater GayCities Las Vegas New York San Francisco Photos gay travel
PHOTOS: Sexy Santas Bare The Cold To Race Across Chicago In Nothing But Skivvies
Dec 17, 2013
Even the winter freeze could stop these Chicagoans from running down the streets of East Lakeview, covered only in skivvies and running shoes. Starting at the one of the nation’s largest gay bars, Sidetrack, where liquid courage was imbibed, the third annual Speedo Run–one of a growing number of similar events nationwide–drew scores of ballsy guys to strip down and sprint, and even more onlookers to watch out the frost chilled windows of surrounding Boystown bars. The run raised money for this years charity The Center On Halsted and had nearly 250 registered runners.
Check out pictures from this year’s run below, and see how it stacks up to the 2012 Chicago Santa Speedo Run…
photos credit Michael Oberman