- Vote Now And Help One Of These Stoli Guy Finalists Win $10,000
- PHOTOS: Queer Pokémon Fans Stun Straight Nerds, Invade Massive PAX Convention
- The Five Kinkiest Cities In America
- Your 2014 Mr. Gay World Is A Super Hot Dance Teacher From The UK
- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus travel New York Fire Island Photos Los Angeles party haus Washington DC San Francisco Marriage Equality Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Pride GayCities Theater Chicago pride haus London Miami New York City
PHOTOS: Sexy Santas Bare The Cold To Race Across Chicago In Nothing But Skivvies
Dec 17, 2013 by Gabe Cooper
Even the winter freeze could stop these Chicagoans from running down the streets of East Lakeview, covered only in skivvies and running shoes. Starting at the one of the nation’s largest gay bars, Sidetrack, where liquid courage was imbibed, the third annual Speedo Run–one of a growing number of similar events nationwide–drew scores of ballsy guys to strip down and sprint, and even more onlookers to watch out the frost chilled windows of surrounding Boystown bars. The run raised money for this years charity The Center On Halsted and had nearly 250 registered runners.
Check out pictures from this year’s run below, and see how it stacks up to the 2012 Chicago Santa Speedo Run…
photos credit Michael Oberman