- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Theater Photos gay travel Los Angeles pride haus Washington DC GayCities Miami Las Vegas New York City Marriage Equality Pride San Francisco travel London Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago party haus New York
Which City In The World Boasts The Best Clubs And The Wildest, All-Night Parties?
Dec 10, 2013
For many, New York City will always be considered the city that never sleeps. But new nightlife contenders are entertaining party animals until dawn all over the world. In Rio de Janeiro, nightlife is one big carnival. Berlin and Barcelona battle it out for Europe’s hottest clubs. Meanwhile in the U.S., Las Vegas and Miami compete for hosting the steamiest parties year-round. Which of these cities wins the “Nonstop Nightlife” category?
Vote now in Best of GayCities and enter to win a trip on American Airlines. You can vote everyday until Sunday, January 19 to increase your chances to win.