- Queerty’s V-Day Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win
- A Portland Feminist Explains How To Drink The World’s Best Beer Like A Woman
- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes New York City Theater GayCities Pride Washington DC party haus Miami Los Angeles benefit haus pride haus Chicago Fire Island travel Las Vegas New York Photos London San Francisco Marriage Equality
Which City In The World Boasts The Best Clubs And The Wildest, All-Night Parties?
Dec 10, 2013
For many, New York City will always be considered the city that never sleeps. But new nightlife contenders are entertaining party animals until dawn all over the world. In Rio de Janeiro, nightlife is one big carnival. Berlin and Barcelona battle it out for Europe’s hottest clubs. Meanwhile in the U.S., Las Vegas and Miami compete for hosting the steamiest parties year-round. Which of these cities wins the “Nonstop Nightlife” category?
Vote now in Best of GayCities and enter to win a trip on American Airlines. You can vote everyday until Sunday, January 19 to increase your chances to win.