- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Chicago gay travel San Francisco party haus Pride GayCities travel Theater pride haus Washington DC Marriage Equality Photos New York New York City Fire Island Los Angeles Miami Las Vegas London
PHOTOS: Snooki And J WOWW Host NYC’s Night Of The Living Drag
Oct 25, 2013
MTV’s JWOWW and Snooki held royal court at Night of the Living Drag at the former Club 57 in New York City along with fellow drag queens, RuPaul’s Drag Race alums Ivy Winters, Shangela, Sharon Needles, Mimi Imfurst, Manila Luzon, Detox, Pandora Boxx and Phi Phi O’Hara. Costumed kings and queens came out for the special pre-Halloween fête, presented by Brandon Voss, MTV, & LOGO while DJ Hector Fonseca laid the main beats as revelers lived it up in the three story zombie-infested haunted house. Also spotted: Project Runway’s Viktor Luna and Marteal & Estrada designers Antonio and Jesus Estrada.
Photos by Jeffrey James Keyes
Project Runway‘s Viktor Luna
Project Runway‘s Jesus Estrada and Marteal & Estrada‘s Antonio Estrada
Singer Eric Allen