- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami GayCities Photos New York City party haus travel Washington DC New York Marriage Equality Theater Pride Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco London pride haus Las Vegas gay travel Chicago Los Angeles
Gay travel news roundup: Tel Aviv queens of the desert to leather legalities
Mar 12, 2010
Here’s a quick look at the top stories buzzing around GayCities this week:
* Israel plans to shuttle inebriated gays from Tel Aviv to various festivals throughout Europe in a pitch to host Euro Pride in 2012. With any luck it will be the gayest episode of the Partridge Family you’ve ever seen, with Shirley Cones’ rack leading the way.