- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Photos Marriage Equality Theater Miami benefit haus travel Washington DC Chicago London San Francisco New York City New York party haus GayCities pride haus Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Los Angeles
PHOTOS: The Most Original Stoli Guy Eye-Popping Finale In New York
Sep 24, 2013
What do you get when you mix one-of-a-kind talents with custom red Stoli and Andrew Christian underwear? One showstopping finale: everything you could you ask for on a Thursday night at Marquee.
The Stoli Guy Finale Live in New York boasted free Stoli cocktails, performances by American Idol alum Kimberly Locke, plus special guests Claire Buffie and the man behind the bulging underwear himself, Andrew Christian.
Over 300 GayCities members and guests witnessed as the 12 contestants took the stage to showcase their “most original” talent. There were plenty of back-flip acrobatics, a violin performance over electronic music and glow-in-the-dark hoola hooping.
However, it was Billy from Philly who was declared the country’s first Most Original Stoli Guy after a heartfelt (and shirtless) rendition of “All-American Boy.”
Check out our picks for some of the hottest shots from the night and make sure to go over to the exclusive GayCities Gallery to view the rest of the photos.