- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon New York City travel Washington DC Los Angeles Photos Miami Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Theater Marriage Equality pride haus Pride Chicago New York party haus gay travel Las Vegas Fire Island San Francisco
PHOTOS: The Most Original Stoli Guy Eye-Popping Finale In New York
Sep 24, 2013
What do you get when you mix one-of-a-kind talents with custom red Stoli and Andrew Christian underwear? One showstopping finale: everything you could you ask for on a Thursday night at Marquee.
The Stoli Guy Finale Live in New York boasted free Stoli cocktails, performances by American Idol alum Kimberly Locke, plus special guests Claire Buffie and the man behind the bulging underwear himself, Andrew Christian.
Over 300 GayCities members and guests witnessed as the 12 contestants took the stage to showcase their “most original” talent. There were plenty of back-flip acrobatics, a violin performance over electronic music and glow-in-the-dark hoola hooping.
However, it was Billy from Philly who was declared the country’s first Most Original Stoli Guy after a heartfelt (and shirtless) rendition of “All-American Boy.”
Check out our picks for some of the hottest shots from the night and make sure to go over to the exclusive GayCities Gallery to view the rest of the photos.