- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
- PHOTOS: 12 Extraordinary Kisses To Remember Valentine’s Day
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles pride haus Washington DC New York Fire Island party haus Chicago Photos Theater New York City San Francisco Marriage Equality London Miami GayCities travel Las Vegas benefit haus Jeffrey James Keyes Pride
PHOTOS: The Most Original Stoli Guy Eye-Popping Finale In New York
Sep 24, 2013
What do you get when you mix one-of-a-kind talents with custom red Stoli and Andrew Christian underwear? One showstopping finale: everything you could you ask for on a Thursday night at Marquee.
The Stoli Guy Finale Live in New York boasted free Stoli cocktails, performances by American Idol alum Kimberly Locke, plus special guests Claire Buffie and the man behind the bulging underwear himself, Andrew Christian.
Over 300 GayCities members and guests witnessed as the 12 contestants took the stage to showcase their “most original” talent. There were plenty of back-flip acrobatics, a violin performance over electronic music and glow-in-the-dark hoola hooping.
However, it was Billy from Philly who was declared the country’s first Most Original Stoli Guy after a heartfelt (and shirtless) rendition of “All-American Boy.”
Check out our picks for some of the hottest shots from the night and make sure to go over to the exclusive GayCities Gallery to view the rest of the photos.