- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Marriage Equality GayCities party haus Pride Fire Island Chicago San Francisco New York City Las Vegas travel New York Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Theater Los Angeles pride haus London benefit haus Washington DC
PHOTOS: Las Vegas Pride Is Hot Hot Hot
Sep 11, 2013
The thermostat may have almost broken 100, but boy was it a great weekend to be gay in Las Vegas. Every year the Pride Parade, Pride Festival, and a series of epic pool parties come together on one weekend deemed Las Vegas Gay Days.
The night parade was filled with shirtless men who looked like their torsos were sculpted at Caesar’s Palace and entertainers dawned in Cirque du Soleil-like costumes. The Official Gay Days Pool party at the Luxor was packed with men who looked like Egyptian princes.
We captured all of it for you right here, so sit back and enjoy some pictures from one of the hottest (literally) Prides of the year.
photos credit Rod Spark Photography