- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Pride travel benefit haus New York City Las Vegas pride haus Miami party haus Photos New York London San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Theater GayCities Washington DC Fire Island Marriage Equality Chicago
PHOTOS: Las Vegas Pride Is Hot Hot Hot
Sep 11, 2013
The thermostat may have almost broken 100, but boy was it a great weekend to be gay in Las Vegas. Every year the Pride Parade, Pride Festival, and a series of epic pool parties come together on one weekend deemed Las Vegas Gay Days.
The night parade was filled with shirtless men who looked like their torsos were sculpted at Caesar’s Palace and entertainers dawned in Cirque du Soleil-like costumes. The Official Gay Days Pool party at the Luxor was packed with men who looked like Egyptian princes.
We captured all of it for you right here, so sit back and enjoy some pictures from one of the hottest (literally) Prides of the year.
photos credit Rod Spark Photography