- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Boston Winner Davy D Puts On A Show-Stopping Performance
- 13 Most Wanted Men: Andy Warhol Created A Scandal At The 1964 World’s Fair
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Fort Lauderdale Winner Michael Has The Entire Package
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Dallas Winner Davidré Dead Drops To The Top
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Denver Winner David Serves A Sickening Stage Presence
- VOTE: Stoli Guy New York Winner Matthew Has The Pipes Of A Champion
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Peter Stomps His Way Into Our Hearts
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Photos Theater Fire Island London Los Angeles travel Las Vegas benefit haus Chicago New York City San Francisco Marriage Equality Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities New York Miami pride haus party haus
PHOTOS: Las Vegas Pride Is Hot Hot Hot
Sep 11, 2013 by Gabe Cooper
The thermostat may have almost broken 100, but boy was it a great weekend to be gay in Las Vegas. Every year the Pride Parade, Pride Festival, and a series of epic pool parties come together on one weekend deemed Las Vegas Gay Days.
The night parade was filled with shirtless men who looked like their torsos were sculpted at Caesar’s Palace and entertainers dawned in Cirque du Soleil-like costumes. The Official Gay Days Pool party at the Luxor was packed with men who looked like Egyptian princes.
We captured all of it for you right here, so sit back and enjoy some pictures from one of the hottest (literally) Prides of the year.
photos credit Rod Spark Photography