- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Chicago GayCities travel Las Vegas Photos Washington DC New York City Miami gay travel San Francisco New York Los Angeles Theater Fire Island London party haus Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality pride haus
PHOTOS: Las Vegas Pride Is Hot Hot Hot
Sep 11, 2013
The thermostat may have almost broken 100, but boy was it a great weekend to be gay in Las Vegas. Every year the Pride Parade, Pride Festival, and a series of epic pool parties come together on one weekend deemed Las Vegas Gay Days.
The night parade was filled with shirtless men who looked like their torsos were sculpted at Caesar’s Palace and entertainers dawned in Cirque du Soleil-like costumes. The Official Gay Days Pool party at the Luxor was packed with men who looked like Egyptian princes.
We captured all of it for you right here, so sit back and enjoy some pictures from one of the hottest (literally) Prides of the year.
photos credit Rod Spark Photography