- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Photos pride haus Las Vegas Marriage Equality gay travel London Los Angeles Chicago New York Fire Island Theater New York City Miami party haus San Francisco GayCities
PHOTOS: Stoli Guy San Diego Concocts A Winning Cocktail
Aug 22, 2013
It was just as hot inside Rich’s as it was outside at The Most Original Stoli Guy San Diego. Winner Matt M took the gold with his carefully layered rainbow shots that would have turned brown if one drop splashed out of place. He wasn’t the only creative surprise at the show; another contestant used a hand-carved piece of wood during his talent–and the straight marine judge certainly had some creative input.
The evening’s charity was St. Paul’s Foundation for International Reconciliation. Stoli donated $5 for every person in attendance was donated to help countries where it is a crime to be openly gay.
Photos credit Stefani Schreurs Photography
Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Matt M