- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Marriage Equality Washington DC London Chicago Pride Miami GayCities party haus pride haus Los Angeles travel New York Fire Island Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Theater gay travel New York City
PHOTOS: Stoli Guy San Diego Concocts A Winning Cocktail
Aug 22, 2013 by Gabe Cooper
It was just as hot inside Rich’s as it was outside at The Most Original Stoli Guy San Diego. Winner Matt M took the gold with his carefully layered rainbow shots that would have turned brown if one drop splashed out of place. He wasn’t the only creative surprise at the show; another contestant used a hand-carved piece of wood during his talent–and the straight marine judge certainly had some creative input.
The evening’s charity was St. Paul’s Foundation for International Reconciliation. Stoli donated $5 for every person in attendance was donated to help countries where it is a crime to be openly gay.
Photos credit Stefani Schreurs Photography
Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Matt M