- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos London Marriage Equality Pride Fire Island New York City Los Angeles Theater GayCities travel San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Chicago party haus gay travel Washington DC New York Miami pride haus
PHOTOS: Stoli Guy San Diego Concocts A Winning Cocktail
Aug 22, 2013 by Gabe Cooper
It was just as hot inside Rich’s as it was outside at The Most Original Stoli Guy San Diego. Winner Matt M took the gold with his carefully layered rainbow shots that would have turned brown if one drop splashed out of place. He wasn’t the only creative surprise at the show; another contestant used a hand-carved piece of wood during his talent–and the straight marine judge certainly had some creative input.
The evening’s charity was St. Paul’s Foundation for International Reconciliation. Stoli donated $5 for every person in attendance was donated to help countries where it is a crime to be openly gay.
Photos credit Stefani Schreurs Photography
Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Matt M