- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Fire Island Los Angeles San Francisco travel New York GayCities Photos Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Miami New York City party haus Marriage Equality Theater benefit haus Washington DC pride haus London Pride
PHOTOS: Stoli Guy San Diego Concocts A Winning Cocktail
Aug 22, 2013
It was just as hot inside Rich’s as it was outside at The Most Original Stoli Guy San Diego. Winner Matt M took the gold with his carefully layered rainbow shots that would have turned brown if one drop splashed out of place. He wasn’t the only creative surprise at the show; another contestant used a hand-carved piece of wood during his talent–and the straight marine judge certainly had some creative input.
The evening’s charity was St. Paul’s Foundation for International Reconciliation. Stoli donated $5 for every person in attendance was donated to help countries where it is a crime to be openly gay.
Photos credit Stefani Schreurs Photography
Stoli Guy San Diego Winner Matt M