- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Marriage Equality Photos San Francisco Chicago gay travel Washington DC pride haus Las Vegas travel Miami GayCities New York City party haus New York Fire Island London Theater Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Stoli Guy Serves It Up In Beantown
Aug 19, 2013
It was Stoli underwear weather in Boston at the live Most Original Stoli Guy event at Machine. With a memorable opening performance by Violencia!–in addition of the the stunning voices and jaw-dropping dance moves the contestants showcased–there wasn’t a dull moment. Winner Matt L (pictured above) danced his way across the stage and onto a table lathered with glitter in his most original underwear.
Celebrity radio personality Fast Freddy Murphy made snippy funny comments throughout, with DJ Ian Driver as the Simon Cowell of the night. Whether it was what was thrown to into the crowd or what was on (and off) the six contestants, everybody went home with lots of red Stoli Andrew Christian underwear.
Take a peek at some of the action below, and get at all of the Boston event photos here.