- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos gay travel New York City pride haus Los Angeles London party haus Marriage Equality Chicago travel Miami San Francisco GayCities Las Vegas Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Fire Island Theater New York
PHOTOS: Stoli Guy Serves It Up In Beantown
Aug 19, 2013
It was Stoli underwear weather in Boston at the live Most Original Stoli Guy event at Machine. With a memorable opening performance by Violencia!–in addition of the the stunning voices and jaw-dropping dance moves the contestants showcased–there wasn’t a dull moment. Winner Matt L (pictured above) danced his way across the stage and onto a table lathered with glitter in his most original underwear.
Celebrity radio personality Fast Freddy Murphy made snippy funny comments throughout, with DJ Ian Driver as the Simon Cowell of the night. Whether it was what was thrown to into the crowd or what was on (and off) the six contestants, everybody went home with lots of red Stoli Andrew Christian underwear.
Take a peek at some of the action below, and get at all of the Boston event photos here.