- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York travel Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC New York City Marriage Equality Pride London pride haus gay travel Fire Island Miami Photos Las Vegas party haus GayCities San Francisco Chicago Los Angeles Theater
PHOTOS: Walking The Tighty-Whitey Carpet On Fire Island
Aug 06, 2013
Hailed as “the most amazing weekly event in the world” by Fleshbot, Daniel Nardicio’s Dworld Underwear Party is a Fire Island butt, er, must. Every week cubs, twinks, and jocks strut their stuff across the carpet into the party where everybody is a go-go boy. These guys have found one way to keep cool in the sweltering heat of a New York City summer, especially in the pool that opens for skinny dipping at 2am.
Click through our photos of the guys in their party attire at last week’s Dworld…
photos credit Jeff Eason