- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon pride haus San Francisco Theater Los Angeles Chicago New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island New York party haus Washington DC gay travel GayCities travel Marriage Equality Miami Pride Las Vegas Photos
PHOTOS: Walking The Tighty-Whitey Carpet On Fire Island
Aug 06, 2013
Hailed as “the most amazing weekly event in the world” by Fleshbot, Daniel Nardicio’s Dworld Underwear Party is a Fire Island butt, er, must. Every week cubs, twinks, and jocks strut their stuff across the carpet into the party where everybody is a go-go boy. These guys have found one way to keep cool in the sweltering heat of a New York City summer, especially in the pool that opens for skinny dipping at 2am.
Click through our photos of the guys in their party attire at last week’s Dworld…
photos credit Jeff Eason