- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Las Vegas San Francisco pride haus Los Angeles Marriage Equality travel GayCities Photos New York Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Chicago Theater Miami Pride gay travel New York City Fire Island Washington DC
PHOTOS: Walking The Tighty-Whitey Carpet On Fire Island
Aug 06, 2013
Hailed as “the most amazing weekly event in the world” by Fleshbot, Daniel Nardicio’s Dworld Underwear Party is a Fire Island butt, er, must. Every week cubs, twinks, and jocks strut their stuff across the carpet into the party where everybody is a go-go boy. These guys have found one way to keep cool in the sweltering heat of a New York City summer, especially in the pool that opens for skinny dipping at 2am.
Click through our photos of the guys in their party attire at last week’s Dworld…
photos credit Jeff Eason