- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Washington DC travel pride haus Miami GayCities New York City benefit haus Photos Pride San Francisco Fire Island Las Vegas Marriage Equality Chicago Theater party haus Jeffrey James Keyes New York London
And The Winner Of The GayCities #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Challenge Is…
Jul 17, 2013
This year, we teamed up with our friends at AT&T to present the 2013 GayCities #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Challenge. With over 500 submissions from Pride celebrations the world over, the competition was hotter than go-go boys on a Friday night.
You voted for your favorites. Then celebrity judges Dustin Lance Black, Mike Ruiz, and Austin Young faced a tough decision: which picture should win its owner the Grand Prize 7-day Cruise for 2 in the Greek Isles.
The winning photo, “Pride Parade NYC”, was submitted by Lou Peralta. The picture is a great example of how Pride comes in all shapes and sizes, ages, genders and even colors. And it serves as a welcome reminder that it is not only about celebrating our differences, but bringing people together as well… at the bar afterward!
Congratulations to Lou and everyone who helped created the greatest Pride slideshow around.