- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Chicago New York City Los Angeles party haus gay travel New York San Francisco GayCities travel Photos Las Vegas London Washington DC Theater Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island Miami pride haus
And The Winner Of The GayCities #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Challenge Is…
Jul 17, 2013
This year, we teamed up with our friends at AT&T to present the 2013 GayCities #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Challenge. With over 500 submissions from Pride celebrations the world over, the competition was hotter than go-go boys on a Friday night.
You voted for your favorites. Then celebrity judges Dustin Lance Black, Mike Ruiz, and Austin Young faced a tough decision: which picture should win its owner the Grand Prize 7-day Cruise for 2 in the Greek Isles.
The winning photo, “Pride Parade NYC”, was submitted by Lou Peralta. The picture is a great example of how Pride comes in all shapes and sizes, ages, genders and even colors. And it serves as a welcome reminder that it is not only about celebrating our differences, but bringing people together as well… at the bar afterward!
Congratulations to Lou and everyone who helped created the greatest Pride slideshow around.