- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities London San Francisco New York City travel Chicago New York Photos party haus Los Angeles pride haus Theater Washington DC Las Vegas Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Marriage Equality gay travel Pride
PHOTOS: Guys Get Muddy At Out-Fit New York
Jul 11, 2013
A Summer 5K LGBT obstacle course is just as fun and challenging as it sounds. Sweaty, muddied bodies competed in the first ever National LGBT 5K Run in New York last month, with the next event in Chicago on the horizon.
Click through to see photos of Out-Fit New York.