- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality London San Francisco Miami GayCities New York City Chicago Photos Washington DC Theater New York Pride gay travel party haus Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Los Angeles travel Fire Island Las Vegas
PHOTOS: Guys Get Muddy At Out-Fit New York
Jul 11, 2013
A Summer 5K LGBT obstacle course is just as fun and challenging as it sounds. Sweaty, muddied bodies competed in the first ever National LGBT 5K Run in New York last month, with the next event in Chicago on the horizon.
Click through to see photos of Out-Fit New York.