- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos New York Chicago Las Vegas London pride haus travel Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities gay travel Fire Island Los Angeles New York City Washington DC party haus Pride Miami San Francisco Theater Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: Cher, Deborah Cox And Whoopi Goldberg Get Into New York Pride
Jul 01, 2013
PHOTOS: The Pride & Love party at the Midtown Loft & Terrace became home base and an escape from the rain for many during New York City’s Pride this year. With DJs Michel Hades, Angel Moraes, and Abe Clements, the children showed up and promptly deathdropped all over the dancefloor downstairs and on the rooftop terrace. Later, we took to Brandon Voss and Patrick Duffy’s party at the Monocle Rooftop, at the McKittrick Hotel (above the hit show, Sleep No More) where Amanda Lepore sipped cocktails and Candis Cayne twirled for friends and fans. Shortly after Candis bowed and saluted the crowd, Deborah Cox reminded everyone that yes, she is supposed to be here — at the annual Pier Dance. Then, to bring the day and the world to a close, the heavens opened up and Whoopi Goldberg descended to introduce fellow Oscar-winner, the one and only Cher, who held the crowd of shirtless screaming admirers in the palm of her legendary, bejeweled hand.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes
Candis Cayne, Darian Darling, Mao Padhila, Amanda Lepore
Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle