- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island Miami Washington DC New York London party haus Pride GayCities Marriage Equality Los Angeles San Francisco pride haus Theater New York City Chicago Photos travel
PHOTOS: Cher, Deborah Cox And Whoopi Goldberg Get Into New York Pride
Jul 01, 2013
PHOTOS: The Pride & Love party at the Midtown Loft & Terrace became home base and an escape from the rain for many during New York City’s Pride this year. With DJs Michel Hades, Angel Moraes, and Abe Clements, the children showed up and promptly deathdropped all over the dancefloor downstairs and on the rooftop terrace. Later, we took to Brandon Voss and Patrick Duffy’s party at the Monocle Rooftop, at the McKittrick Hotel (above the hit show, Sleep No More) where Amanda Lepore sipped cocktails and Candis Cayne twirled for friends and fans. Shortly after Candis bowed and saluted the crowd, Deborah Cox reminded everyone that yes, she is supposed to be here — at the annual Pier Dance. Then, to bring the day and the world to a close, the heavens opened up and Whoopi Goldberg descended to introduce fellow Oscar-winner, the one and only Cher, who held the crowd of shirtless screaming admirers in the palm of her legendary, bejeweled hand.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes
Candis Cayne, Darian Darling, Mao Padhila, Amanda Lepore
Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle