- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus pride haus San Francisco Theater Marriage Equality GayCities party haus Washington DC Fire Island New York New York City Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Photos Chicago Las Vegas London Miami travel
PHOTOS: Cher, Deborah Cox And Whoopi Goldberg Get Into New York Pride
Jul 01, 2013
PHOTOS: The Pride & Love party at the Midtown Loft & Terrace became home base and an escape from the rain for many during New York City’s Pride this year. With DJs Michel Hades, Angel Moraes, and Abe Clements, the children showed up and promptly deathdropped all over the dancefloor downstairs and on the rooftop terrace. Later, we took to Brandon Voss and Patrick Duffy’s party at the Monocle Rooftop, at the McKittrick Hotel (above the hit show, Sleep No More) where Amanda Lepore sipped cocktails and Candis Cayne twirled for friends and fans. Shortly after Candis bowed and saluted the crowd, Deborah Cox reminded everyone that yes, she is supposed to be here — at the annual Pier Dance. Then, to bring the day and the world to a close, the heavens opened up and Whoopi Goldberg descended to introduce fellow Oscar-winner, the one and only Cher, who held the crowd of shirtless screaming admirers in the palm of her legendary, bejeweled hand.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes
Candis Cayne, Darian Darling, Mao Padhila, Amanda Lepore
Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle