- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Los Angeles party haus benefit haus travel Miami New York City Jeffrey James Keyes New York Marriage Equality pride haus Fire Island San Francisco Theater Pride Las Vegas GayCities Photos Chicago London
PHOTOS: Cher, Deborah Cox And Whoopi Goldberg Get Into New York Pride
Jul 01, 2013 by GayCities
PHOTOS: The Pride & Love party at the Midtown Loft & Terrace became home base and an escape from the rain for many during New York City’s Pride this year. With DJs Michel Hades, Angel Moraes, and Abe Clements, the children showed up and promptly deathdropped all over the dancefloor downstairs and on the rooftop terrace. Later, we took to Brandon Voss and Patrick Duffy’s party at the Monocle Rooftop, at the McKittrick Hotel (above the hit show, Sleep No More) where Amanda Lepore sipped cocktails and Candis Cayne twirled for friends and fans. Shortly after Candis bowed and saluted the crowd, Deborah Cox reminded everyone that yes, she is supposed to be here — at the annual Pier Dance. Then, to bring the day and the world to a close, the heavens opened up and Whoopi Goldberg descended to introduce fellow Oscar-winner, the one and only Cher, who held the crowd of shirtless screaming admirers in the palm of her legendary, bejeweled hand.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes
Candis Cayne, Darian Darling, Mao Padhila, Amanda Lepore
Mark Thompson and Robert Doyle