- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Fire Island Los Angeles gay travel Washington DC pride haus Miami Marriage Equality travel Chicago Las Vegas party haus Pride New York London GayCities Photos San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Theater
PHOTOS: Supreme Court Day Of Decision Celebrations From The Front Lines
Jun 26, 2013
We held our collective breath, then celebrated, and then cried tears of joy as the US Supreme Court announced its epic marriage equality decisions. Then we snapped photos with our smart phones and posted them on social media, sorta mimicking the process by which Americans go to know us and support our marriage equality in the first place.
So we’ve grabbed compelling live-action shots from Twitter and Instagram to bring you today’s decision through the lenses of our front-line proponents.
From the steps of the US Supreme Court Building to San Francisco City Hall, click through to some of your pictures…