- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities pride haus Fire Island San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Pride Marriage Equality Miami New York City benefit haus Photos Washington DC Las Vegas New York London Los Angeles travel Chicago Theater
PHOTOS: Undressed In The Dressing Room At Broadway Bares XXIII
Jun 24, 2013
PHOTOS: This year’s Broadway Bares, the unofficial kickoff to Gay Pride Week in New York City, featured appearances and performances by Judith Light Billy Porter, Alan Cumming, Andy Cohen, Max von Essen, Christopher Sieber, and Adam Lambert last night. Thousands gathered downstairs and up in the VIP mezzanine of Roseland Ballroom for two raucous road trips exploring the United States in the hit burlesque show. This year’s theme, “United Strips of America”, was directed by Nick Kenkel, and produced by Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, one of the nation’s leading industry-based nonprofit AIDS fundraising and grant-making organizations. Queerty skipped the crowd upstairs and snuck downstairs to hang out with the performers between their numbers.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes