- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Miami gay travel GayCities London Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island Washington DC Pride travel Photos Theater pride haus Los Angeles New York party haus Chicago San Francisco Las Vegas New York City
PHOTOS: Undressed In The Dressing Room At Broadway Bares XXIII
Jun 24, 2013
PHOTOS: This year’s Broadway Bares, the unofficial kickoff to Gay Pride Week in New York City, featured appearances and performances by Judith Light Billy Porter, Alan Cumming, Andy Cohen, Max von Essen, Christopher Sieber, and Adam Lambert last night. Thousands gathered downstairs and up in the VIP mezzanine of Roseland Ballroom for two raucous road trips exploring the United States in the hit burlesque show. This year’s theme, “United Strips of America”, was directed by Nick Kenkel, and produced by Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, one of the nation’s leading industry-based nonprofit AIDS fundraising and grant-making organizations. Queerty skipped the crowd upstairs and snuck downstairs to hang out with the performers between their numbers.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes