- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos travel Chicago London Pride New York GayCities Theater party haus Los Angeles Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Miami pride haus San Francisco New York City Fire Island gay travel Marriage Equality Las Vegas
PHOTOS: Undressed In The Dressing Room At Broadway Bares XXIII
Jun 24, 2013
PHOTOS: This year’s Broadway Bares, the unofficial kickoff to Gay Pride Week in New York City, featured appearances and performances by Judith Light Billy Porter, Alan Cumming, Andy Cohen, Max von Essen, Christopher Sieber, and Adam Lambert last night. Thousands gathered downstairs and up in the VIP mezzanine of Roseland Ballroom for two raucous road trips exploring the United States in the hit burlesque show. This year’s theme, “United Strips of America”, was directed by Nick Kenkel, and produced by Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, one of the nation’s leading industry-based nonprofit AIDS fundraising and grant-making organizations. Queerty skipped the crowd upstairs and snuck downstairs to hang out with the performers between their numbers.
Photography by Jeffrey James Keyes