- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus Miami New York City Photos Chicago London San Francisco Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Pride party haus Las Vegas Fire Island Marriage Equality New York travel Washington DC GayCities pride haus Theater
PHOTOS: What Happens At Matinee In Vegas, For The World To See
May 29, 2013
GayCities, Andrew Christian and Stoli teamed up at Matinee’s poolside suite to kick off the search for “The Most Original Stoli Guy.” Some great candidates were on display at the Stoli Guy suite, including a budding physicist, but if you couldn’t make it this weekend there’s no need to worry.
The competition for The Most Original Stoli Guy runs to June 23, and you can apply with a picture and short application. Use #StoliGuy or visit the GayCities Facebook Page to find out more. The winner will be featured in an original Andrew Christian video.
Photo credit: David Wong