- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon San Francisco Chicago travel Photos Fire Island party haus Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Washington DC gay travel Theater Pride pride haus Marriage Equality GayCities Miami Las Vegas New York
PHOTOS: What Happens At Matinee In Vegas, For The World To See
May 29, 2013 by GayCities
GayCities, Andrew Christian and Stoli teamed up at Matinee’s poolside suite to kick off the search for “The Most Original Stoli Guy.” Some great candidates were on display at the Stoli Guy suite, including a budding physicist, but if you couldn’t make it this weekend there’s no need to worry.
The competition for The Most Original Stoli Guy runs to June 23, and you can apply with a picture and short application. Use #StoliGuy or visit the GayCities Facebook Page to find out more. The winner will be featured in an original Andrew Christian video.
Photo credit: David Wong