- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes San Francisco travel party haus pride haus Theater GayCities New York City Miami Los Angeles Fire Island Washington DC gay travel New York Pride London Marriage Equality Chicago Las Vegas Photos
PHOTOS: What Happens At Matinee In Vegas, For The World To See
May 29, 2013
GayCities, Andrew Christian and Stoli teamed up at Matinee’s poolside suite to kick off the search for “The Most Original Stoli Guy.” Some great candidates were on display at the Stoli Guy suite, including a budding physicist, but if you couldn’t make it this weekend there’s no need to worry.
The competition for The Most Original Stoli Guy runs to June 23, and you can apply with a picture and short application. Use #StoliGuy or visit the GayCities Facebook Page to find out more. The winner will be featured in an original Andrew Christian video.
Photo credit: David Wong